Chapter 82

Chapter 82

  You had finally made it to the RV with the wall at the corner of Redding Road and Marshall Road. where Rick, Morgan and Michonne sat of flares. You had the wall up so you could here the walkers to the right away from Alexandria. Sasha and Abraham were right beside you and Daryl with hundreds of walkers a few feet behind you. You held into Daryl as tight as you could. You weren't going to lie it was terrifying as fuck to have that many walkers only a few feet from you but you trusted Daryl you knew he'd never let anything happen to you. You slowed down letting the walkers catch up. Once they did you turned right onto Reffing Road as Rick, Michonne and Morgan set more flares off to get the walkers to follow you.

  The walkers came around the turn following after you and banging into the wall that was built some of them getting crushed by the other walkers. It made a loud noise when they banged into the wall. But it helped with herding them towards the car and Daryls bike.

**FLASH BACK: DAY OF BUILDING THE WALL**

  You had gone out to Redding amd Mrashall Road to  start building up the wall to help herd the walkers away from the community. You were helping Rick  put dirt into sacks when Daryl came over with a wheelbarrow. "Hey, what you said before about us needing to take care of ourselves? Going out finding more people, that is taking care of ourselves." Daryl says dumping more dirt in front of you. Rick looks up at him "Your call, though"  Daryl tells him walking away again.

  Carol walks over handing you both a cup of water. "Thanks" you both say. "You know, I can come with all of you. You, Y/N and Daryl have been teaching me how to shoot." She says keeping up her act in front of the people from Alexandria. Rick sighs "I think you got the hang of it." He says looking up at her smiling. You looked over at the other who were digging. "You should stay back, get a feel for how people feel now. We still got a long way to go with them." Rick tells Carol. "We'll get there. She's in charge. But you're in charge now." She says and walks off. "Rick" You say looking at him. "Yeah?" He ask. "I'm going with Daryl, Sasha and Abraham. There's not room to argue about it. Daryl won't like it but he'll have to deal with it." You say. "Alright" he tells you.

   **END OF FLASH BACK**

You were driving down the road when Abraham got out of the car and went to get the attention of some walkers that had gotten off the road and into the woods. Once he dod he ran back to the car and got in shutting the door. "The hell is wrong with him!" You say more to yourself then to anyone else. You kept up your speed as the walkers followed you. You turned your head looking behind you your anxiety starting to creep up. "Ya good?" Daryl asked you. "Yeah I'm good" you said.

**FLADH BACK: BUILDING THE WALL**

You were standing with Rick and Deanna talking when walkers started coming through the woods. "Carter heads up" Rick said. Carter and the guy with him turned around seeing the walkers. Michonne, Daryl, Morgan and others ran over but Rick stopped them. "Use your shovels. The guns will draw more." Rick said. "Help us." Carter said. "You can do this. You need to, all of you." Rick said. The walkers started coming but they hesitated not knowing what to do. "Morgan, don't!" Rick said as he ran to kill the walkers. The rest of you tan after him and started to take the walkers down. Once they were all taken care of you looked at the people from Alexandria. "What the hell? You can't just stand there and do nothing! You need to learn or you'll die we aren't always going to be there to help you." You said.
  Rick looked at Morgan pissed off. "You said you don't take chance anymore" Morgan said. Rick just looked at Carter not saying anything.  You all went back to Alexandria.

  You, Daryl, Rick, Morgan all were outside when you heard banging coming from where the pantry and armory was. You walked down the steps and Rick opened the door to see Eugene on the floor and Carter standing over him with a gun pointed to his head. Carter looked at all of you the gun still pointed at Eugene. "What the hellsgoing on? What's you doing? " Rick asked. "Taking this place back from you" Carter told him. "That's what you were talking about in here?" Rock turns and asks the others. "That's what he was talking about" Spencer says. "See, I would have-- I would have set up some lookouts. That would have been the smart thing. You know, if I happened..." Rick starts saying then he did he over to Carter grabbing the gun and pushing Carter to the ground and pointed the gun to his head.

   "You really think you're gonna take this community from us? From Glenn? From Michonne? From Daryl? From Y/N? From me? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?" Rick growls at him. "It was just me." Carter says. "What?" Rick asks. "It was-- it was just me. Just-- just kill me." Carter tells him. "Rick" Daryl says and Rick looks up at him. "I'm good. I'm good." Rick says handing the gun to Daryl. "You can try to work with us. You can try to survive. Would you do that?" Rick says to Carter.

   **END OF FLASH BACK**