Chapter 95

Chapter 95

     The one girl turns around walking over to Maggie and pointed her gun at her head. "You're pregnant," she said. The guy said something but you were to focus on the pointed at Maggie's head. "I'm only two months I think," Maggie said. The woman with red hair the leader you had guessed looked at Maggie "You some kind of stupid or something? To get knocked up at a time like this," she said. Maggie looked up at her scuffing and glaring at her. "You think that's funny?" The woman asked her. "When was it ever smart to get knocked up? Women just used to just die in childbirth. And they always thought the world was going to end," she said and they glared at each other. "If you live through it why would you just give up?" Maggie continued. "But are you going to live through it?" The woman said smiling. "Anyway, it's cute. Babies are the point, children are our future. Make bite-sized snacks for the dead. The point is to stay standing," she continued.

  "No, walkers do that. I'm choosing something," Maggie said. "That's right, you are. You're dead," she said and walked off. The old woman walked in and lite up a cigarette and started coughing and the man who was shot was groaning in pain. You could have told them you were a nurse and that you could help but decided against it. "The baby," Carol said and the woman looked at her then to Maggie. "Honey if you haven't noticed you have bigger problems then a little second-hand smoke," she said laughing and coughing. The girl said something to her and she put it out mumbling something. She walked over to the door closer to you and started coughing into a rag which turned red from the blood she had coughed up.

  You zoned out after that thinking about if Daryl and the others had figured out where you were. You were brought back by the man hitting the redheaded woman. He was staring at Carol and before he could do anything Maggie leaned to her side and kicked him making him fall to the ground. She got herself to her knees before he got up and pulled her up by her hair. "No!no!" Carol yelled. "Let go of her you prick!" You screamed at him. Maggie head-butted him in the face making him let go. Before he could do anything you grabbed him and he turned kicking you in the stomach. The redhead knocked him out. "You really are some kind of stupid," she said looking at Maggie as she touched her cheekbone. "Take her out see if she knows anything. We've done that before," she said pointing to you. The other girl came over picking you up and dragged you out of the room.,

  She took you to another room and sat you in a chair in the middle of it while she sat in another one across from you. "You got nice clothes. Time to make babies like your friend. You're holding up somewhere good. Tell me where," she said. You didn't answer her just stared at her with a neutral face. "Don't draw this out bitch. Just tell me where," she said. But you didn't say anything. "Help yourself," she said. "Eat shit," you said. "You're not that good guys. You should know that" she told you. "You're right, you have no clue who you're fucking with," you told her.

  She unwrapped her finger and you noticed that part of her pinky was cut off and it was stitched. She was wrapping it back up "What happened?" You asked. "I stole something, got caught," she said. You nodded "what?" You asked her. "Gas. From this place," she said. You looked at her confused. "Why?" You said. "For the car so I could look for my boyfriend's body," she said. "Did you find him?" You asked. "He was blown up, not much to find," she told you. And your heart sank you remember Daryl blowing up those men. You looked down at her arms noticing a tattoo "Frankie. Is that his name?" You asked. "Hell no. I barely knew him. He was a real dick," she said. "Frank was my dad. And that's what I was going to name the baby," she continued after a little bit. You looked down at your lap "I'm sorry," you whisper. "No you aren't," she said. "I'm not planning on dying today," you told her. "Yeah, me neither," she said.

  "Either way one of us is wrong..... just tell me where," she said. "Fuck you," you said in a monotone voice. She looked at you shaking her head and put her hand on her gun. Eventually, she got up and left. You got up and started to try and cut through the duct tape. You were sawing through it when the door opened and Carol and Maggie came in. You got through it and Carol came helping you take the duct tape off your feet. She hugged you and then Maggie hugged you "Are you okay?" You asked them and they both told you they were fine. "They spread out but I think we can make it passed them," Carol said. "We can't leave them alive," you said. "No we should just go," Carol said shaking her head. "Carol We have to finish this, we have to," Maggie said.

  The three of you walked out of the room and snuck down the hall. You went back to the first room and got the rope from the man and Maggie checked him.  "He was already dead he's turning," she said. "We should go," Carol told her. "We need a gun," you said. He was starting to growl and move A little. You were glad you didn't help him, glad he was dead. If it was up to you you would just keep him in here alone to walk around with no food but Maggie and Carol were here and you didn't want them getting hurt. Maggie put the rope through the guy's belt and you tied him to a pipe near the door so when one of the others walked in it would bite them.

  Maggie went up behind the old woman and you helped wrestle her. You took her weapons and killed her. You started beating her head in with the butt of the gun letting out some of your frustration. The three of you then ran out the door closing it behind you. You came to a hall where there were walkers stuck on pipes sticking through them and on the floor with no legs. There was one of them that came at you so you stabbed it while Maggie and Carol talked. You heard shooting and pushed Maggie and Carol to the ground. "Crazy bitch," you said. Carol pointed the gun at her "just run," she said. "Shoot her," Maggie said. "Go on do it," the red headed bitch told her. "You killed Donnie, you killed Molly. Your people have destroyed my home," she said.  "Get outta here," Carol said. "Carol," Maggie said.

  "You have no idea the things I've done.  What I've given up. What I've got to do," she said walking towards you. "Just run," Carol said. What the hell was wrong with ger?! "Carol shoot her!" You said. "Go ahead I've already lost everything," red said. A walker grabbed Carol making her shoot the gun in the air. Maggie stabbed it. "Paula you heard so Maggie went to Check it out while you and carol faught the red-headed bitch. You ended up pushing her onto one of the pipes and a walker fell with her onto it and took a bite out of her face. You ran around the corner to see Maggie struggle with the other girl so you shot the girl in the head point-blank. Maggie looked at you with wide eyes and so did Carol.

  Two other guys were in the building and you coaxed them into a room called the kill floor. You quickly shut the door and carol throw a lite cigarette in before fully closing it. The room engulfed itself in flames and the men just screamed. Maggie and Carol didn't look but you did and watched them burn. You felt nothing, no regret, no remorse,  nothing. Then you headed for the door when you got There Rick, Glenn and Daryl were there with guns pointed at you. They dropped them seeing it was just you three. Glenn went to Maggie and Daryl came over to you while Rick checked on Carol.

  "Hey, you alright?" Daryl said pulling you to him. "I'm fine. You were wrong. I just killed people and I feel nothing at all," you said. "Hey, you did it to save you, Maggie, and Carol.  It's fine to not feel anythin," he told you kissing your forehead and wrapping you in his arms. You all got into the cars and left going back home to Alexandria.