Chapter 115

So I know it's been a long long long time since I posted and I'm sorry just wasn't feeling it and I wasn't sure where I want to go with it. Don't get to excited thpugh because I don't know how often I'll be updating this story. I'm still not sure where I want to take it. And I'm on dialysis and that drains me of any kind of energy I have so it's hard to motivate myself.

Chapter 115

  It's been a year since the war against Negan and the saviours. Daryl was at the sanctuary while you were in Alexandria being Negans keeper. There had been a camp set up for people that were helping with the one bridge. It needed to be rebuilt so that's what Rick decided. People from all five communities were helping. You would help put Siddiq and Enid at the medical tent taking shifts. That's the only time you really got to see Daryl when you were at the camp outside the bridge.

You were watching Enid stitch one of the saviors up. He had been working on the bridge and cut his arm on loose metal. You would have done it but she was learning and needed the practice. You heard the sound of a familiar bike and walked out of the tent to see Daryl. You walked over to him as he was getting off the bike. He pulled you to him by his waist and kissed you. He had gotten a little more comfortable with PDA. You thought it was more because he didn't like the way some of the saviors looked at you and wanted to make it clear you were his. But either way, you enjoyed it.

"I've missed you," you told him.

"Miss ya too. I'm gonna talk ta Rick 'bout getting someone else ta take over the sanctuary," he said.

"I doubt he's going to like that," you said honestly. Rick was stubborn on that subject. He thought Daryl was the best choice because he was there before. You wonder sometimes if he's forgotten what Daryl had been through while there.

"Yeah well, I don't wanna been there I hate it and I hate been away from you," he said.

"I know you do. I hate it too. I know Rick will probably send me back to Alexandria once Enid is comfortable enough to be on her own. I don't know why I have to be Negan's caretaker. I hate having to watch over him and shit," you said.

"Has he said something to you?" Daryl growls.

"No, calm down it's just Negan, he's cocky and full of himself," you tell Daryl.

You thought it was cute how he got all protective over you.

After making sure Enid was alright you had got on the back of Daryl's bike and went back to Alexandria. You were sure whoever had taken over for you was going crazy by now. You were on given the job of watching and taking care of Negan because he listened to you. For some odd reason, he liked you more than anyone else.

Daryl wasn't too happy about it of course. Negan always made sexual jokes when Daryl was around and it pissed Daryl off to no end. He hates leaving you there but he had to go back to the sanctuary. "Thank you for the ride," you said as you got off his bike.

"Anything to spend a little more time with ya," he said as he looked up at you.

"You sure you can't stay for one night?" You asked pouting.

"I wish I could sunshine," he told you.

You gave him a small sad smile and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his around your waist and held onto you tightly. After a few minutes, you pulled back a little and looked at him. He took one hand and moved your hair behind your ear. You leaned down and kissed him. "I love you," you whispered against his lips.

"I love ya too," you said and kissed you one more time before leaving.

I tried to never say goodbye just I'll see you later. You walked towards where the cell that Negan was being held in. You greeted the person on guard and walked down the steps. Walked through the door and walked to stand in front of the cell. You crossed your arms and looked at Negan as he laid on his cot. "See you're finally back," he said.

"Unfortunately," you said.

"Did you get to see lover boy? Thought I heard his motorcycle out there," Negan said as he slowly sat up.

"Why do you care?" You questioned him.

He just smiled ad he walked over to the bats and put his arms through them. He leaned on his arms as he looked at you. "Just making conversation darling," he said.

"Do you need anything? Did the give you your dinner yet?" You asked.

"That pretty little red-headed girl what's her name? Oh yeah, Alyssa just went to go get it," he said smirking.

"Don't be a pig Negan. The girl is old enough to be your daughter she's 19," you told him.

"I always liked them young. But don't worry she's a sweet girl but I've learned she doesn't take any shit," he told you.

Negan flirt with any female that walked by or came down to give him his food. You walked over and say down on the floor with you back against the wall. "How's your throat? I know it's been a year but are you having any kind of troubles?" You asked him.

"No, it feels pretty good. Nasty scare though," he said.

"It'll fade over time," you told him.

"So.. Daryls running my sanctuary," Negan said after 10 minutes of silence.

"Not by choice. He hates it there. You stripped him of everything and threw him in a closet and feed him dog food. And let's not forget you made him look at a picture of Glenn saying that it was his fault he died! The place should be burned to the ground!" You said raising your voice.

Negan was silent for a while. "I'm sorry. For what I did to all of you and your friends. To what I did to Daryl. I did not enjoy killing those people but I had to show them who was in charge or things would have gotten out of hand," he said.

"That's bullshit and you know it. You're where you should be. Locked up and away from people," you said.

He sighed and then sat down. "I had a wife before all this," he said quietly.

"What?" You asked getting annoyed.

"I had a wife. Her name.... her name was Lucille," Negan told you.

"You named your bat after your wife?"  You asked.

"Yes. She died at the very start of all this. She had cancer. I was always cheating on her. I know not a surprise. I was a dick to her. And when she got worse I stopped she forgave me. She shouldn't have but she did. She died and I just left her there. I couldn't put her down. But even though I was a dick to her and cheated on her... I loved her... And u still love her. You're right I deserve to be here," he said.