Chapter 109

Chapter 109

It took about half an hour to get to Alexandria. In that half, an hour Negan talked the whole time. "I hope you're not too attached to Daryl because I will break him," he said to you. "I hate to break it to you Negan but you won't break Daryl. He will never join you. He would never betray his family like that," you said while looking straight ahead. Carl reached over and grabbed your hand and you squeezed his looking at him and giving him a small smile.

You had finally pulled up outside the gates of Alexandria. The person on guard duty opened the gate allowing you to pull in. Once all the trucks were in and parked you, Carl, and Negan got out of the truck and headed towards the house. Walking up the steps you went up to the door and opened it to find Olivia. "Y/N. You're back," she said coming over and giving you a hug. "Hey, so don't freak out but..." you started until Negan came through the door. "Rick the prick!" He yelled. Olivia looked at you with scared eyes. "Umm he's... he's out looking for supplies for you," she said. "Well good... because I brought him something," he said. He moved out of the way to reveal Carl. "Carl? I was just looking for you. Where's Enid?" Olivia asked. "Don't worry she's at the hilltop. She and Carl snuck off to hilltop and then they..." you said until you were rudely interrupted again. "Then he snuck in the back of one of my trucks and when he got to the sanctuary he tried to kill me. He killed two of my men in the process," Negan said.

"When will Rick be back?" Negan asked Olivia. "Umm... umm well he just left not long ago," she said. "Well I guess I'll be staying for dinner then," he said. You rolled your eyes and pinched the bridge of your nose. "How about you go nake sine of the powdered lemonade I saw," Negan said to Olivia. "I'm supposed to be wat..." Olivia started to say but you cut her off. "I'm here now Olivia it's okay. Thank you for watching after everything," you told her. You didn't want Negan finding out about Judith. Olivia nodded her head and scurried out of the door. 

You and Carl stood in the kitchen awkwardly with Negan.  "I really need to shave this shit," Negan said rubbing his hand over his beard. "How about giving me a tour," he said looking at the two of you. "Well, there's bedroom, bathrooms, closets, kitchen, livingroom ya know something every house has," you told him giving a tight-lipped smile. He looked at you his tongue coming out to lick his bottom lip. You looked back him not willing to back down from his death glare. Carl just stood there watching and you were sure he was feeling awkward and uncomfortable. "We can start upstairs," he spoke and lead Negan up the stairs with you shortly following.

"This is the upstairs bathroom," Carl said pointing to the right. Negan stopped and opened the door and walked in. He went over to the sink and turned the faucet on. The water started to turn hot and Negan looked Carl and you with a wide grin on his face. "Hot water! Well damn, I might just need to get me a vacation house here," he said. "Yes, because seeing your face will bring joy to everyone here," you said sarcastically and rolled your eyes. Negan slow-walked over to you leaning down to be closer to your level. "Careful doll. I have Daryl if you forgot and I am not afraid to send pieces of him to your doorstep," he said in a low growl. He stood straight and walked back to the sink the hot water had steamed up the mirror at the bottom. 

"Has your dad taught you how to shave Carl?" Negan asked. "No," Carl simply replied. "Well today is your lucky day, I'm going to teach you," Negan to him. Negan grabbed the clippers and shaved his beard until it was stubble then he grabbed the shaving cream. After his face was covered in shaving cream he to a straight razor and started to shave. "Always with the grain kid always with the grain," Negan said. You stood there hoping and praying that he'd slip and slit his throat. Of course, it never happened but it was fun picturing it. Once he was done he rinsed his face off and grabbed the hand towel and started dabbing his face dry.

  "So how do I look dollface?" He asked you. "Like the murderous bastard who brutally killed two of my family members, caused one to die from pregnancy compilations and let's not forget you took the love of my life and have him in a cell-like some animal. So pretty much the same just no beard," you said with a deadpanned face. Negan slowly walked over to you bending slightly to be a little closer to your level and put his mouth near your ear. "Careful Y/N with the way you talk to me.  I will kill Daryl and send him in pieces," he whispered. Negan stood up straight and clapped his hands "Alright how about the rest of that tour!" He said and grabbed Lucille.

You had walked through the whole house and we're currently in one of the bedrooms upstairs. Negan had taken off his boots and socks and was now scrunching his toes against the soft carpet. After he was done he put them back on and you continued. You were heading for the stairs when he stopped "What's in here?" He said. You and Carl looked at each other worried written on both your faces. "Nothing just storage," you said. Negan looked at you and opened the door you ran passed him and picked Judith up. "Well, who do we have here?" Negan asked. Judith laid her head on your shoulder and her tiny hand had your shirt bunched up in them. "She yours? She beautiful," He said. "No, she's not mine. She's Carl's sister," you said. Negan walked over to you and took Judith out of your grip after handing Carl Lucille.

"Well hello there gorgeous," he said to her and with your surprise she didn't fuss.  Negan turned and started to head down the stairs. You and Carl followed him closely as he went outside and sat in one of the rocking chairs. You saw Olivia walking over with the lemonade so you walked down the steps to help while Carl sat in the other chair. "She's okay, he won't hurt her," you whispered to her when she had that looked of surprise and worry on her face. You took two glasses and filled them giving on to Negan and one to Carl. Negan sat on the chair and rocked Judith while he talked to her Carl keeping a close watch. You stood up against the railing near Carl not taking an eye off Negan. It was weird seeing him be so soft and gentle like he was a different person.

After awhile Negan stood up and hand Judith over to you. "Looks like Rick isn't going to be back for a while and I am starving! So I'll do you the favor and make my famous spaghetti with homemade sauce," he said. He walked inside and had Olivia get the things he'd need and started at it. Carl stayed by his side while you went into the living room and bounced Judith lightly while humming and song until she fell asleep you put her in the pack and play to tale a nap. You walked into the kitchen to see Negan in an apron standing by the stove stirring and pot of tomato sauce. The counters were full of other ingredients to make homemade pasta and rolls.

Once everything was done the table was set and the food was put on the table as well. Olivia sat holding Judith on one said of the table, Carl on the other side, you sat and one end with Negan at the other he put Lucille in the chair beside him. "Pass the rolls," he said to Carl. Carl didn't respond right away "I said to pass the rolls," Negan said a little more sternly. Carl passed him the rolls while the rest of you just sat there. This was going to be a long day you thought and watched Negan eat.