Chapter 111

You had directed your attention back to Spencer and all you could think was 'I can't fix that.' At some point, Negan had left taking Eugene with him who had confused about making the bullet. You were still standing there staring at Spencer's dead body. "Y/N? Y/N?" You heard Ricks's voice. You turned and looked at him "yeah?" You said. "You alright?" He asked you. "Yeah, I'm good," you told him. He nodded his head and walked over to Spencer, knelt down and put his knife through his head just as he started to change.

Everything was cleaned up, the pool table was put back, Spencer and Olivia were buried, and the pavement was hosed off to get rid of Spencer's blood. You were sitting on the steps that lead up on the porch when Rick came walking out of the house and sat beside you. "Are you coming with us?" He asked you. You were confused and looked over at him your eyebrows forward "go where?" You asked. "To hilltop. We're going to fight back," he said. Your eyes widened and you started to smile. "Yes. Yes, let's go!" You said jumping up. Rick smiled and stood up just as everyone else came outside.
You all got in a couple of cars and headed to the hilltop.

Arriving outside hilltop you got off the cars and walked towards the gate as it opened. Tara, Enid, and Maggie greeting you when you walked in. You hugged Tara and the Enid but when Maggie came over to you, you couldn't help but start to cry. "Maggie, I'm so sorry," you said feeling the guilt of Glenn's death hit you. She looked at you and shook her head with tears in her eyes. "No, Y/N you have nothing to be sorry about. It wasn't your fault and it wasn't Daryl's fault. Negan did it, he's the one that did all of this," she said. You guys hugged and then she pulled back and smiled at you "There's actually someone here that you'll want to see," she told and moved at of your way.

When she moved you looked towards the trailers just as Jesus walked out. You were confused at first but then your eyes widen and a gasp escaped your lips as Daryl came walking out. "Daryl," you said and started running towards him. He walked towards you and once you got to him you jumped and wrapped your arms and legs around him. He stumbled back a little bit caught himself and wrapped his arms around you. "You're here. How are you here?" You cried. He set you down on the ground and looked at you. He wiped the tears on your cheeks away with his thumbs. " Sherry, one of Negan's wives slipped me the key," he said. "I'll explain everything later," he told you and you nodded and leaned up and kisses him.

Someone cleared their throat behind you and you pulled apart. Turning you saw Rick stand there so you moved out of the way. The two men embraced each other for a little and then pulled apart. Daryl pulled Rick python out from the back of his pants and handed it to Rick who had a big smile on his face and clapped Daryl in the shoulder. Daryl turned back around and wrapped his arms around you and pulls you close. You look up at him and smile "I love ya," he whispers so just you can hear him. "I love you too," you whisper back.

Jesus had told you about another community called the Kingdom. You couldn't believe there was another community not far from you. The goal was to try and get them to fight with you. They also deal with Negan except for their leader King Ezekiel made sure that they never step foot inside the Kingdom. You found it surprising that he called himself King Ezekiel you hoped he wasn't another Governor type.

That's where you currently were on your way to. You all had hopped into an SUV and headed towards the Kingdom. You were sitting on Daryl's lap curled up to him with your head on his shoulder and his arms wrapped tight around you. You never thought you would be able to do this again, be in his arms and feel safe. Jesus had stopped the car and you all got out. "I thought we were going to the Kingdom," you said. "We are. We just have to wait to be escorted there," he said. You narrowed your eyes at him and forward your brow in confusion. That was until two men on horses and body armor came trotting down the road towards you them your eyebrows shot up. "Whoa," you said breathlessly.

Jesus talked to them about wanting to talk to the King and even though you had to give up your weapons at first they let you see the King. You walked through the gates to see people bustling around. There were people learning how to use a compound bow and others learning to fight. You were lead to an auditorium. Walking in you saw a man with gray dreadlocks sitting in a sit-you could only assume was his throne. Beside him was a larger man that you guessed was a guard. Then you saw it orange with black and white stripes. "Holy shit! This fucking dude a tiger!" You whispered yelled to Daryl who chuckled.

Walking down the aisle and stopping Jesus introduced everyone. He explained when you were there. You, however, couldn't pay attention to what they were talking about. Your eyes fixated on the tiger. 'How the hell does one acquire a tiger in the middle of the apocalypse?' You thought to yourself. And it also amazed you how well behaved she was. In the end, the king denied to fight with you against Negan but said Daryl could stay there. Daryl wasn't too happy about it and neither were you. You wanted to stay with him but knew you had to be back at Alexandria when Negan came looking for Daryl.

"I'll see you soon," you said to Daryl looking up at him. "Yeah," he responded clearly not happy. "If it means you staying safe Daryl then you're staying here, please." You said. He sighed and nodded his head. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he went around your waist pulling you close. "I love you," you told him. "Love ya too," he said back. You leaned up and gave him a long kiss before you pulled away and walked out of the gate with the others.