Chapter 93

Chapter 93

   You were sitting on the bench across from Maggie and Gleen who were looking at the sonogram picture smiling. She leaned forward handing you the picture and you took from her. She laid her head on Glenn's shoulder and he put his hand on her stomache. You smiled and looked down at the picture you had always wanted to get married and have kids but wanted to make sure it was the right guy and had a support system. You smiled passing the picture over to Daryl. Daryl looked down 6th at the picture and over to you looking at the couple sitting across for you. Maybe one day you two could start your own family but not now not til he knows for sure everything's safe to raise a child, safe for you to give birth it'd kill him if you ended up like Lori he seen your distant look when you walked out covered in her blood after saving Judith.

  Daryl wrapped his arm around you and pulled you to him so you had your head on his chest. He kissed your head and thought more about telling you he loves you. He was scared if he did you'd turn him down and laugh in his face. You just found another community with more people, more guys that you could choose from that were better than he was. He tightened his arms around you feeling you snuggle closer to him which made him smile. He look over to see Maggie and Glenn staring at them smiling. He blushed and started shaking his head seeing Glenn's smirk "No! Nope forget it" Daryl said making Glenn laugh. He felt you chuckling and looked down at you seeing you were staring at him. You put your hand on his cheek and leaned up kissing him and he pulled you into his lap completely forgetting everyone else.

  "You gonna pour some bisquick?" You heard Abraham making you burst out laughing and Daryl turned red from embarrassment "shut up man!" He growled burying his face in your chest and everyone started laughing. He looked at you and you put your hand around his neck smiling at him. "They're in love. They're definitely going to be pout the bisquick even if the don't make pancakes" Abraham said. "Fuck you!" Daryl growled while everyone burst out laughing again. "We could if you wanted to. Finish what we started" you whispered in his ear making him turn even redder. Daryl gripped your hips harder you made him feel things he's never felt before. He wanted to strip you and watch you ride him hard. He growled lowly but you heard it and when he looked at you You seen the lust in his eyes but it disappeared quickly. Daryl didn't want to be that guy that just took even if that's what you would want.

  Once you were back in Alexandria Rick called a meeting. Everyone gathered in the church to discuss everything how there was a new community that we could trade with but the deal is we kill Negan and his men. To be honest you weren't so sure that was the best thing to do because nothing was that simple something always came to bit you in the ass. Rick stood up front while everyone took a seat and waited. You sat with Daryls arm around your shoulder. "We can work with the hilltop. Maggie hammered out a deal. We're getting food-- eggs, butter, fresh vegetables. But they're not just giving it away. These Saviors, they almost killed Sasha, Daryl,  Y/N and Abraham on the road. Now, sooner or later, they would've found us, just like those Wolves did, just like Jesus did. They woulda killed someone or some of us. And then they would try to own us. And we would try to stop them. But by then, in that kind of fight, low on food, we could lose. This is the only way to be sure, as sure as we can get, that we win. And we have to win. We do this for the Hilltop, it's how we keep this place. It's how we feed this place. This needs to be a group decision. If anybody objects, here's your chance to say your piece." Rick said.

  You heard someone stand up and you all turned around "You're sure we can do it? We can beat them?" Morgan asked. "What this group has done, what we've learned, what we've become, all of us-- yes, I'm sure." Rick told him. "Then all we have to do is just tell them that." Morgan says. "Well, they don't compromise." Rick said. "This isn't a compromise. It's a choice you give them. It's a way out, for them and for us" Morgan argues. "We try and talk to the Saviors, we give up our advantage, our safety. No, we have to come for them before they come for us. We can't leave them alive." Rick says. "Where there's life, there's possibility." Morgan says. "Of them hitting us." Rick tells him. "We're not trapped in this. None of you are trapped in this." Morgan says to everyone looking around. "Morgan... they always come back." "Come back when they're dead, too." "Yeah, we'll stop them. We have before."  "I'm not talking about the walkers." "Morgan wants to talk to them first. I think that would be a mistake, but it's not up to me. I'll talk to the people still at home. I'll discuss it with the people on guard now, too, but who else wants to approach the Saviors, talk to them first?" Rick said. "What happened here, we won't let that happen again. I won't."  Aaron says standing up. "Looks like it's settled. We know exactly what this is. We don't shy from it, we live. We kill them all." "We don't all have to kill. But if people are gonna stay here... they do have to accept it." Rick says walking out of the church.

  Daryl grabs your hand standing up and the two of you walk out of the church. " ya ain't going with us" Daryl says as you walk into the house. "What! Like hell I'm staying back" you say looking at him.  "Don't argue with me Y/N. Ya ain't goin" he says. "No. I'm going so deal with it" you say and walk up stairs. You walked back down about ten minutes later to see everyone walking outside so you followed. You all gathered around while Jesus and the guy Andy drew a map of where the saviors were. "Describe it." Rick says. "Rectangular building, big satellites on it." Andy says. "Any windows?" Rick asks. "I don't remember any. I think they made it so there's only one way in." He says. "Guards outside?" You ask him and Daryl looks at you pissed off. "Yeah, two of them, at least." Andy twlls you. "And you don't know how many people they have?" Michonne asks. "No. Uh, I mean, no. I saw a place where they stored food. It wasn't that big, so..." Andy says. "You've been inside?" Rick asks him. "Yeah. They had us load in supplies one time." He says.

  "And you didn't see any other rooms?" Maggie asks. "No, it's a big place. This is the hallway I saw. There is more." Andy says. "And every time, they had you bring things into here?" Yoy ask point at the paper. "Jesus." Rick says. "We brought a couple spears for them" Jesus said. "Two of the Saviors took them down this hallway. Now, they must've done something with them because they didn't come back with them." Andy tells you. "Maybe a weapons locker, an armory." Jesus siggest. "Okay. We get in there, secure the armory, that's how we end it." Glenn says. "That's how Carol ended it here." Maggie says. "But we don't know if they have an armory or where it even is." Andy says. "Well, we've got a lot of good guesses.We've done more with less." Daryl says. "We go in at night while they're sleeping." Rick says. "The guards won't be sleeping. Like I said, I think there's only one way in and there's no way to bust through that door without waking up the rest of them." Andy says. "We don't need to. They're going to open it for us, let us walk right in. They want Gregory's head, right? We're gonna give it to them." You tell him while everyone looks at you.