Chapter 92

Chapter 92

  You stood outside with Maggie watching Jesus while the rest of the group went inside the office building to look for Jesus' group. "So how have you been feeling? Any morning sickness?" You asked Maggie. "Yes! It's horrible" she said chuckling. "You and Daryl going to make little Dixon's?" She asked you. "Oh god No! I mean I'd like to maybe one day if he wants too" you told her. "You and Daryl would have gorgeous children Y/N" Maggie said to you. You smiled at her "I can't wait for little Glenn or little Maggie to be here" you told her. You looked up hearing the door open to see To k and the other walking out with three others. You guessed they were part of Jesus' group. "Thank You" he said to Rick.

  You learned the one guy was a doctor. "So I've been told you're an RN he said sitting across from you. "Yeah... I was before the world ended" you said. Daryl sat beside you staring the doctor down wrapping his arm around your shoulder pulling up against him. "Where did you work? If you don't mind me asking" he said. You didn't mind he seemed to be a pretty decent guy. "I worked at Grady Memorial Hospital in Alanta. I worked in the emergency department mostly trauma" you told him. "Wow do you've seen a lot way before all tgis happened" he said. "I've seen some pretty bad things in the ER that would have probably haunted people before" you said with a chuckle. After a few more miles of driving you finally pulled up to a gate that was made of logs.

  The RV got stuck so you all jumped into the mud and followed Jesus up to the gate. The doors opened and you walked in "Welcome to Hilltop" Jesus said. There were trailers, a huge house, other little building thst had different uses, gardens, a field with a cow. You looked up at Daryl and then followed Jesus into the house to meet the leader of Hilltop Gregory. You walked into the house and waited outside double doors while Jesus went in to talk to the leader. After awhile Jesus came out with a man with gray hair. Rick introduced himself along with everyone else. "We'll talk after you clean up. Jesus will show where you can do that" he said. You followed Jesus upstairs and he lead Rick and Michonne to one room, Glenn and Maggie to another, Abraham to his own and you and Daryl to a room.

  You walked in looking around "This is.... ummm...." you said lost for words. "This is bullshit" Daryl said and you turned to look at him. "We should be talking to that asshole and make a deal with him. That why were here not to get cleaned up" he grumbled. You chuckled walking over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck he automatically put his hands on your hips looking down at you. "You really hate baths don't you," you said smirking. "Ha-ha funny. I hate assholes who fuck around" he said. "Well I mean we have some time and a perfectly good bed.... we could have some fun" you said looking up at him biting your lip.

   His face turned red avoiding your stare. "I know you want to Daryl... cone on it'll be fun" you said reaching between the two of you and palmed him. Daryl jumped back looking at you in shock "are you crazy woman?!" He said as you stalked towards him. "Y/N We are not fucking here" he growled. "Why Not? Don't you want me?" You asked pouting as you unbuttoned your shirt. You heard Daryl let out a low growl and you smirked. "Of course I do. I always want you but...." he started. There was a knock at the door making the both of you turn around "hey you guys reaft" you heard Rick  ask. Before Daryl could open his mouth you beat him to it wanting to fluster him more.  "Be right there! I have Daryls dic..." You started but Daryl slapped his hand over your mouth. "We'll be out!" He yelled. "Just hurry up!" You heard Rick laughing. "The fick is wrong with you!" Daryl growled. "What? I didn't do anything" you said batting your eye lashes at him. "Just wait til we get home" he said walking to the door. "Oh no. What're you going to do Mr. Dixon? Punish Me? How terrifying" you mocked walking passed him out the door winking at him and messing your hair up just to make it look like you did sometging. He shook his head walking after you face bright red "why'd you mess your hair up?" He said but you didn't answer only smirked.

  The two of you walked down the steps everyone looking at you trying to hide the smiles. Daryl caught on his face only turning redder. 'Damn you' he thought. Abraham clapped Daryl on the shoulder "God damn you're lucky" he said. You snorted when you seen Daryl glaring at you. You fixed your hair and Daryl walked over to you "You think this is all funny" he said. "What?" You asked innocently. Just as he was about to say something the doors opened and Jesus ushered you into the office to talk to Gregory about making a deal. You talked to him but he declined your offer and Jesus tried to talk to him but he would have it. Rick had maggie try to talk to him. He seen the leader that she was and wanted her to do it since she would be more reasonable then he would be.

  You were waiting for Maggie to cone out ofvthe office when you heard people coming through the gate. Gregory came outside just as the one guy said about Negan having their friend. The guy walked over to Gregory saying that Negan would only let him go if they brought Gregorys head to him and he ran at him and stabbed him in the gut. After he hit the ground Rick and them stopped him starting a fight while you dropped beside Gregory "I'm a nurse you're going to be alright" you told him putting pressure on the wound. "I don't want to die" he said grabbing the front of your shirt pulling you closer to him. "You're not going to die. You'll be just fine Gregory I promise" you told him just as Dr. Carson came running over. You helped patch him up and then he was taken to him room to rest. The fight was over but the man that stabbed Gregory was dead. Maggie finally was able to make a deal with him but that deal involved you taking out Negan.