Chapter 86

Chapter 86

  You're driving down the road towards Alexandria when you come around the corner to see a group of men on motorcycles blocking the road. "Daryl" Sasha says. "Yeah, I see 'em" Daryl says as he keeps driving. It's a tight fit in the cab of the truck, Daryl was driving, you sat next to him and Abraham sat on your other side, and as much as she hated it Sasha sat on Abraham's lap. "What in the holy shit" Abraham says to no one in particular. "Who the fuck?" You mutter. Daryl finally comes up to the men and stops the truck.

  "Why don't 'cha come on out?" The one guy in the front of the group says as he waves his hand towards him. "Join us in the road" he says. You all just look at him as he stands there and continues to talk. "You know if want to resist, try somethin then, it's a choice I guess. But we will end your asses. Split you right in two. Straightt through to the sinuses." He says. You just sit there watching him "so come on" he says waving his hand towards him to tell you to get out. Daryl turns off the truck and Abraham opens his door, him and Sasha getting out while you and Daryl get out of the drivers side.

  Sasha and Abraham stand on one side of the truck while you and Daryl stand on the other side. "That's great. It's going well right out of the gate" the guy says. "Now you" he says pointing towards you. "Move over here with the other two" he tells you. Daryl puts his arm in front of you as he glares at the guy. "Nope. Now come on so no one gets hurt" he tells you. You put your hand on Daryls arm and push it down "Its fine" you tell him and walk over to stand beside Abraham and Sasha.

  "Now, step two, hand over your weapons." The guy tells you. "Why should we?" Daryl asks  him. "Well, they're not yours." He says. "What" Abraham says. "You see your weapons, your truck, the fuel in your truck, you got mints in your glove department, porn under the seat, change in the seats, hell the seats them selves, the floor mats, your maps, little stash of emergency napkins you got there in the consul. None of those things are yours "Whose are they?" You ask him. "Your property now belongs to Negan. And if you can get your hands on a tanker, you're people our person wants to know. So let's get those sidearms, shall we?" He tells you walking over to Daryl. "Right now" He says as he stands in front of Daryl. Daryl reaches around his back and pulls the gun he has in the back of his pants out. He hands it to the guy and glares at him. "Thank you" the man says as he takes the gun from Daryl.

  Daryl watches him as he walks over to you and stands in front of you. The guy holds his hand out for you to hand of your gun. You reach down and pull your gun out of your thigh holster and hand it to the man standing in front of you. He smiles at you and moves on to Sasha who hands him her gun "Thank you" he says. He then moves over to Abraham am d stands in front if him. Abraham just looked down at the man standing in front of him holding three hand guns. The man looks up at him "If you have to eat shit, best not to nibble. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat. It goes quicker." He tells Abraham. Adraham takes his gun out of his holster on his belt at hands him the gun. He takes it from him and mouths thank you.

  "Who are you people?" Sasha asks. "I get the curiosity, but we have questions ourselves." He says as he walks back to the guys on the bikes. He hand the guy with long black hair, and a fucked up eye holding a assault rifle one of the guns "And we'll be the ones asking them while we drive you back to wherever it is you call home. Take a gander at where you hang your hats. First, though, your shit What have you got for us?" He says. "Yeah, you just took it." Daryl tells him. "Come on. I mean, can we not, okay? There's more. There is always more." He says. No one says anything and he  sighs. "T... take my man to the back of the truck, start inside the back bumper, work your way to the front." He says to another man who gets off his bike and walks over to Daryl and pushes him towards the back of the truck "Go" he says as he keeps pushing Daryl. You look at Sasha and Abraham. You don't like this at all.

  "Bite, chew, swallow, repeat." The leader guy says to you sitting on his bike. "Who's Negan?" Abraham asks him. "Ding, dong. Hell's bells." The guy sings as he points a gun at Abraham. "You see, usually we introduce ourselves by just popping one of you right off the bat. But you seem like reasonable people. I mean, you're sportin' dress blues, for Christ's sake. And, like I said, we're gonna drive you back to where you were. I mean, do you know how awkward it is carpooling with someone whose friend or friends you've just killed? Oof. But I told you not to ask any questions. And then what does this ginger do?" So that's that. I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me." He says and pulls back hammer back on the gun. "Wait. Wait. You don't have to do this." Sasha says as the man pulls out another gum amd points it at you. "Shut up." Abraham tells her."I am talking to the man." She growls at him. "No, you're not." The guy tells her. He pulls the  hammer on the other gun and points them both towards the three of you.  You closes your etes and wait for the pain but you hear him sigh. You open your eyes to see him drop the guns and slouch his shoulders  "I'm not gonna kill you." He says. But after a few seconds he sighs "Wait, wait. You know what? Yes, I am." He say.

  Before he can pull the guns back up an explosion knocks the three of you back and on the ground.  Sasha grunts, you let out a groan and Abraham groans. As you lay there  groaning and  coughing Daryl comes around the front of the truck. You stand up and walk over to Daryl who is holding a grenade launcher. Holy shit he looked fucking hot hold that thing all dirty and sweaty you thought to yourself as you walked over to him. "Son of a bitch was tougher than he looked." He said walking towards the back of the truck. "Did he cut you?" You said seeing blood on the back of his vest on his left shoulder. "A little. What a bunch of assholes." He says looking at you. You go over to him grabbing the red rag he keeps in his back pocket and hold it to his shoulder. "Let's get you fixed up at home." You tell him."Yes, ma'am." He says smirking at you and you blush as he opens the door for you to get in. Sasha and Abraham walking around to the other side. "Nibble on that." Abraham says. He gets in the truck and Sasha gets up and sits on his lap and shuts the door. Daryl shuts his door and starts the truck up and heads down the road.