Chapter 100

Chapter 100

  You sat there just staring at the ground in front of you. Negan was swinging his bat around mocking what he just did. He noticed Rosita crying and went over to torment her yelling at her to look at the bat that's when you saw Daryl jumping up. "Daryl no!" You yelled but it was too late he had already lunched negan. A savior held h8m down while Dwight held Daryls crossbow at his head. "Do you want me to do. I'll do it just say the word," Dwight said.

  That pissed you off and lucky for you Negans men weren't too good at checking you for weapons. You jumped up pulling the knife out of your boot, you grabbed a hand full of Dwights hair and held the knife to his throat. "Y/N no!" Daryl said. "I wouldn't do that Dwight," you said. "I thought I said to take all  weapons!" Negan yelled. "We did sir," one of the saviors said. "Not very well you didn't!" He said. "If you don't put that damn crossbow down I will slit your throat. And I'm not afraid to bet Negan won't five two shit if you're dead," you told Dwight. Negan leaned back and laughed "Well holy shit! I don't even know this fine piece of ass and she's got me down. I like it! What was your name again sweetheart?" He asked. You just side glanced him still holding the knife to Dwight's throat.

  Negan sucked his teeth and walked over to "I believe I just asked you a question, Darlin. It's only polite to answer," he said. "I think I could slit your man's throat with you blinking an eye," you said. "Shit sweetheart that's cold," he told you. "Y/N," you said. "Well Y/N, how about letting Dwight boy go and will let your friend go," Negan said. You let Dwight go and dropped the knife "he's my boyfriend, not my friend," you told Negan. His men moved Daryl back in line and Negan looked at you. "Holy shit! This fine ass woman is yours? Yours?" He said pointing to Daryl as he laughed. "I am his and only his. He ten times the man you are," you said. Your friends were staring at you with wide scared eyes.

  "Well damn doll you just made me want you more," Negan said. "I'd rather kiss Lucille," you told him. He leaned in close to you and put his lips near your ear "You're lucky I don't kill the women or I'd make that fantasy come true," he said. "Get her back in line!" He said and a savior came over pulling you back and pushed you to your knees. You glared at Negan as he walked around.

"Now! I told you the first one was free and that is shut that shit down if it happened again. I don't know what lying pricks you've been dealing with but I keep my word," he told you. Your eyes widened because of you someone else was going to die. He stood in front of Daryl looked down at him then at you and lifted his bat. Your heart felt like it was going to burst through your chest. He turned at the last minute and brought the bat down on Glenn's head. Maggie screamed beside you and you let out a sob noticing Daryl flinch and his pained expression. "Holy shit! You still their buddy? I just popped your skull so hard your eyeball popped out," Negan said. Glenn looked at Maggie "Maggie... I'll find you," he said. Negan brought his bat up and brought it back down of Glenn's head over and over. You flinch every time All you could hear was Maggie's cries and Negan' s bat hitting flesh.

  You zoned out to in shock to register anything happening around you. Ringing started in your ears and you felt the air leave your lungs. You felt a gun to the back of your bed and then noticed the RV leave with Rick and Negan in it. You had tears streaming down your face as you looked at Daryl who was looking down his hair hanging in his face.

  After what felt like forever Negan and Rick finally came back. Negan pushed Rick to the ground and then called Carl up. 'You a southpaw, kid?" He asked. "A what?" Carl asked. "Are you left-handed?" He asked. "No,"  Carl told him. He had Carl lay down on the ground and asked for a pen. Carl stretched his arm out and Negan drew a line on his arm. He throws Ricks ax in front of him and told him to cut off Carl's arm stating they had a really good doctor. You knew if Rick dod do it and didn't get a clean enough cut it would be hard to stitch and fold over the skin. You were hoping Dwight wouldn't say anything about you being a nurse.

Rick begged Negan to let it be him and once began had enough of his fun he stopped Rick before he could do anything. "You provide for me. You work for me," Negan told him and Rick repeated him. Letting them both go. "Pack it. What's his name again?" He pointed at Daryl. "Daryl," Dwight said. "You that actually sounds right. Throw him in the van he's coming with us," Negan said. That snapped you out if it. "What? No!" You said. Negan just smirked at you. They took and grabbed Daryl and throw him in the van and he started moving back and forth like a caged animal. You tried getting up but a savior stopped you and pushed you back down. "Daryl!" You cried. They closed the doors "leave a truck and the RV," Negan said and he and his men left.

You got up and ran a little way after the van falling to the ground sobbing. Maggie went over to Glenn's body. You couldn't bring yourself to go over and comfort her. You felt it was your fault he was dead in the first place. Sasha said she'd take her to hilltop and they picked up Glenn and Abraham's bodies and loaded them into the truck. Michonne came over to you and pulled you up wrapping her arms around you and walked you to the RV. Once everyone was in Rick drove off back to Alexandra.

"I know you're thinking it's your fault Y/N. You were only trying to protect Daryl because you love him," Michonne said. You looked at her and went to say she was wrong but she stopped you "don't try to argue. I can see it in your eyes," she said. You had finally pulled back into Alexandra and Rick parked the RV. Everyone got out and said he wanted to hold a meeting to let everyone know what had happened. You just ignored him and walked into the house and to yours and Daryls room. You curled up on his side of the bed and cried until you fell asleep.