Chapter 113

Chapter 113

It's been a few weeks since Rick decided to fight the saviors. He and Michonne met a new group that lived in a junkyard. They said they'd join us in the fight if we got the guns. So Michonne and Rick went out looking for guns. They ended stumbling on a building full of crates of food and RMEs and it just so happened the military had set up there and there were a bunch of dead soldiers. Which in turn meant lots of guns. So they gathered up the guns and as much food as possible and dropped off guns to the trash people and headed back to Alexandria.

We also had The Kingdom behind us now. After one of the Saviors killed a young boy King Ezekiel had taken under his wing he agreed to fight. Tara also told us about another community she had found when she and Heath were out on a run. They were called Oceanside. Negan had killed all the men included boys over the age of 13. So it was all women. But they weren't thrilled about being found and they didn't want anything to do with the war. Tara wasn't supposed to tell but she did for the sake of everyone and to try and get more people. Arron and Enid ended up going and somehow convinced them to fight.

  Sasha and Rosita had tried sneaking into the sanctuary to try and get Eugene out. But he refused to say he was Negan. Sasha tricked Rosita and locked herself in and got caught. Daryl had gone after them only to find Rosita who was running and crying as she did when she ran into him. Maggie was now the leader of The Hilltop everyone wanting to follow her and help fight. Over the weeks Jesus, Maggie, Tara m, Enid, Daryl and you taught them how to fight, use a gun and use a knife. You were confident they were ready to fight.

You were currently getting ready for the first fight against the saviors. You made sure you had your machete, knife, gun and two extra magazines for it. Then you had a rifle and a couple of magazines for that. Since you were also the only nurse you made sure to have your first aid bag with you. You had a small one that you could easily carry with you.  You and Daryl had gone on a run and came across a firehouse. The one thing people forget is alk fire trucks and ambulances have first aid kits in them. And you got lucky that day to find four of them. The first aid kits kept in the ambulances and trucks were the best you could get. They had everything including pain meds and needles. You were also able to grab fluid bags, tubing, and a bunch of other medical supplies. You clean both the ambulances out and took anything else you found useful.

"You stood up on the platform with Daryl, Carl, Rock and the leader of the trash people. You were waiting for the saviors to come. They finally pulled up to the gate. The lead truck had a flatbed on it with something covered up. Negan stepped out and started his shit talk right away. "Ricky Dicky," he said. You rolled your eyes and looked around so far it was just Alexandria and the trash people up against the saviors. He walked over to the unknown cover up the object. He pulled the tarp off and revealed a casket. A couple of saviors came over and stood it up for him. "Do I have a surprise for you!" Negan said.

"You guys like Sasha? I know I do. And I got her right here," Began said patting the casket. "Now, I brought her so I wouldn't have to kill all of you, and not killing all of you could get complicated," he said. "See, I know there's a lot of firepower left in there, Rick. So I'm gonna make this simple. I want all the guns you've managed to scrape up. Yep, I know about those, too. I want every last grain of lemonade you got left. I want a person of your own choosing... for Lucille," Negan announced. We all just looked at him. Then he looked at Daryl "Daryl, Ooh, I gotta get me my Daryl back. I see you," he said pointing at him. "Like hell," I said. Negan just chuckled "And the pool table and all the pool cues and chalk. And I want it now or Sasha dies, and then all of you. Probably," he said. No one said anything and no one moved. "C'mon, Rick. Just because I brought her in a casket doesn't mean she has to leave in it," Negan said.

Negan sighed when still no one said anything "You know what? You suck ass, Rick. You really do. I don't want to have to kill her, but that's exactly what you're gonna make me do," he said. "Let me see her," Rick said. "Oh. All right. Just give me a second. I might have to get her up to speed. You can't hear shit inside this thing," Negan told him. He knocked on the casket "Sash. You're not gonna believe this shit," he said. Negan opened the casket only for a walker Sasha to jump out at him. "Holy goddamn!" Negan yelled as he and Sasha went over the side of the truck. The fighting then started the trash people being on Negan's side all along.

You were currently hiding behind a car. You heard a scream and watched as someone fell from up on the balcony above you. You heard the sickening sound of skin hitting concrete and blood pooled around the woman. You looked away and looked around before running. A savior stopped you by standing in front of you about two feet away. You pulled your gun and shot him right between the eyes and continued to run. Thays when Hilltop and The Kingdom appeared. You saw Shiva jump on a guy right near Negan. Negan jumped away from Carl and Rick who were on their knees.

They got up and joined in on the fight. Eventually, the saviors and trash people fled. Negan ended up getting away but you took that as a win. You knew this wasn't over and it wouldn't be until Negan was dead. After everything was over your small little family got together to start on a new plan. You fixed up anyone that was injured and called it a night. You were sitting on the bed in yours and Daryls room when he walked in and shut the door behind him. You looked over at him and stood up meeting him halfway. Putting your arms around him waist you looked up at him "I love you," you told him. He turned a slight pink color and smirked down at you. Wrapping his arms around you and kissing the top of your head "Love you too sunshine," he said.