Chapter 112

Chapter 112

You had finally arrived back in Alexandria. Rick drove through the gate and pulled around to the house and parked. You sighed and got out walking to the steps when Rick called out for you "Y/N!" You turned around to look at him and raised your eyebrow giving him a tired look. "We'll bring him home after we win this war. I promise," he said. You just sighed and nodded your head. You walked up the steps and went inside going straight to yours and Daryls room. You laid down on the blanket you had put down on the floor and fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up to banging from outside. Groaning you got up, got dressed, grabbed your weapons and headed out to see what the hell it was. You walked out onto the porch to see Rick standing in the street with Negan. "Fucks sake," you said. You stood there and stared at them and watched the saviors make a mess of Alexandria. You guessed they were there looking for Daryl. You saw Negan smile and walk towards you. 'Keep cool Y/N. Act like you don't know shit,' you told yourself.

"Well, well, well look who finally decided to join us," Negan said. "What're doing here? Back to gut someone else?" You sassed. "Actually I'm here looking for Daryl," he told you. You looked at him confused and closed your eyes for a minute and took a deep breathe "I'm sorry. You're looking for Daryl? Did you get Alzheimer's? You took Daryl," you said. 'Damn I should have been an actress' you thought. Negan chuckled "No. He escaped and kill fat, Joey. Beat his head in with a metal pipe," he told you. You kept a neutral face acting as you didn't care. "Oh well my condolences," you said sarcastically. You heard Negan let out a low growl so you just smiled at him.

"Look Negan, Daryl isn't here. Okay? So you can leave now," you told him stepping up to him. It didn't help he was much taller than you but you stood still staring at him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, he'll come back here I know he will. And when he does I'll get him back but this time I think I'll cut something off of him. "You could try but I'll tell you this it'll end badly for you," you said. He just smirked and left a chuckle passed his lips and walked down the steps towards the truck that was waiting for him.

  After they left you walked into the house Rick close behind you. "That was really convincing. Almost convinced me," he said chuckling. You turned and smiled at him "well I'm just a good actress," you said. "Do you think Daryl will be okay at The Kingdom?" You asked. "He'll be fine. Plus he can talk to Morgan try and convince him to help fight and get the King to agree on fo fight with us too," he said.

A few days later you went to the hilltop. Negan had taken their doctor so Maggie had sent someone to get you. You walked through the gates to be greeted with Maggie. You gave her a hug and asked her what had happened. "The saviors came and took Dr. Carson with no explanation," she said. "Okay well lead the way," you said. "Oh before we go there, someone, here you might be happy to see," she said and walked away. You were about to call after her but then we saw him. Daryl was walking towards you. You ran over to him and threw your arms around his neck.

"What're you doing here?" You asked him pulling back. "I didn't want to stay there wasn't comfortable. I know Rick wanted me to talk to Ezikial but he wouldn't budge. And I want to help.  I found Carol," he said. "Yeah? Where's she at?" You asked. "Livin' in a house not far from the Kingdom. She asked how everyone was... I couldn't tell her about Glenn and Abraham I lied and told her everyone was alright," he told you. "Oh, Daryl. It's okay we can tell her together sometime," you told him.

"Saviors!" One of the people on guard duty yelled. "Come on we need to hide," Maggie said running over to you. You ran down to the cellar and hid behind the shelves. Daryl pulled his knife pushing you behind him when a savior came downstairs. After he left and you were sure it was clear you came out and headed towards the stairs. You stopped when you noticed Daryl wasn't following you. "Hey, you alright?" You asked. He had his head down and slowly looked at Maggie. "M'Sorry bout Glenn. It's all my fault," he whispered his voice cracking. "What? No, Daryl, I do not blame you. It was Negan not you," she said and wrapped her arms around him.  He hugged her as he let a few tears go and once they pulled apart you went up to him and wiped the tears away.

The three of you walked up the stairs and Maggie went over to Sasha and you and Daryl headed for the infirmary. You didn't want him to be aline so you had him help you. "Okay Mrs. Cooper what seems to be the problem?" You asked an older lady. "I cut myself cutting up potatoes," she said. You took a look at her finger and looked at her "That's pretty deep. I'll have to stitch it," you told her. You stitched her up and she went back to doing what she was doing before the incident. Maggie came into the trailer and asked how everything was going. "It's good. Hey, how long has it been since you had a sonogram?" You asked her. "Um.... the night after clearing when I and Sasha came to the hilltop," she told you.

"Lay down," you told her. She did as told and lifted her shirt. You turned the machine on and put gel on her belly and started to look for a little bean. "Ah, there we are," you said. Maggie smiled and had tears in her eyes. "Everything seems to be going great. I'd say your about 6 weeks," you told her. "Would you like a printout?" You asked. "Yes please," she said so you print a picture out and handed it to her. You cleaned her belly iff and she left. You looked at Daryl and he was smiling at you. "What?" You asked. He turned red and looked down "Maybe one day you know after we win the war we can....," he said. "We can what?" You asked smiling and you chewed on your bottom lip. "We can maybe try for our own," he whispered him face was bright red. A huge grin spread across your face and you went over to him and hugged him. "I'd like that," you told him shyly. He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.