Chapter 40: The Truth Part 1

A N D R E W

"No, don't say that," I said, nudging Sabrina's arm. "You're beautiful."

She smiled. "You think so? I mean... I'm not really..."

I took a sip of my drink. "Trust me. You're beautiful."

I saw her blush as she looked away. "Andrew, you're so sweet. I don't know how I met someone like you. I really, really like you."

"I like you too," I admitted.

Then she leaned in over the table and kissed me right on the lips.

Shit.

Fuck.

I kissed her back, and as soon as we separated, we smiled.

We locked eyes and then laughed. "Hey, Sabrina, are you doing anything this week?"

"Probably not much," she said, twirling her purple hair around her finger. "But I am going to a party today, if you want to come."

"I'm... not sure," I trailed off.

She grabbed my hand. "Oh come on, it'll be fun! Besides, you're super popular. They need you to spice up the party, don't you think? We can play games there, have fun, and you know, just party."

Evanna.

"It's already late," I said. "I promised my sister-"

"But it'll be so much fun," Sabrina said. "Last school party until summer officially starts. You didn't get to throw a graduation party, right? So why don't you come here and celebrate with us?"

I sighed. "Sab-"

"If you don't like it, we can leave immediately," Sabrina said, pouting. "Pretty please?"

I chuckled. "Okay, lets go."

She smiled, then kissed my cheek. "You're the best, Andrew."

And that's how I decided to go have some fun.

As soon as I arrived at the party there were a lot of people, even though it was only 9.

These people are lame.

Should've came around 12, because that's when the actual party started, but it was fine, seeing Sabrina and I were already here.

Music blasted throughout the neighborhood because it was that loud, and almost everyone in the party were people I knew.

"Aye! Andrew!" My friends exclaimed, running up to me. As Sabrina and I walked in, almost everybody said hi to me. It was nice in here, except it reeked the smell of alcohol.

Sabrina started kissing me when we were off to the side, and I kissed her back. She was against the wall as we made out, and then she pulled away, smiling.

"You're a good kisser," she said. "Damn."

I smirked. "Well, I guess you can say that."