Chapter 46: Fighting With Andrew

E V A N N A

"Bro, are you high?" Brandon asked Daniel. "Why in the fucking world would you throw my phone?"

"Am I what?" Daniel replied.

"Are you high?" Brandon repeated.

"Am I what?"

"High."

"Hello," Daniel said, laughing hysterically.

"Fucking piece of shit," Brandon mumbled. "I'm going to—"

"How about instead of fighting," Ethan said. "Let's shut up and enjoy the breakfast before we get kicked out, yeah?"

Brandon rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone from the ground. "Whatever. When are we going back home? I'm tired of being stuck with y'all."

"Ev," Taylor said, bringing over a cup of orange with two straws.

I smiled. "Oh, thanks."

Jayden watched as Taylor sat next to me. "Why didn't you get me a straw?"

"It's for Ev, not you," Taylor said, taking a sip of the juice. I laughed and did the same.

"What about me?" Dylan asked.

"What about me?" Owen added.

"These guys are all over you," Ethan told me.

"Only because she's literally my twin sister?" Jayden said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"And I'm her best friend?" Taylor said.

"I'm her cousin," Owen said. "But I'm not all over her. Honestly, I don't even like—"

"Then I must be her boyfriend," Dylan joked.

"Oh, then you must be," I said, playing along with a smile on my face.

"Ev," Ethan said. "If you get a boyfriend this early—"

"Hey guys," Alex said. "Did you know that there are 190 bones in the human body?"

Andrew laughed. "You dumbass, there's 230 bones in the human body."

"You fucking idiots, it's 206," Ethan said.

I looked over and saw the employees staring at us, probably ready to kick us out. Not to mention, we were sitting directly in the middle of the enormous dining hall, us taking up two entire tables.

There was a separate hall for where all the food was. In the corner of my eye I saw Cathy walking out, pissed. Her eyes were engulfed in rage and when I looked at her shirt, there was a huge red stain on her white crop top.

Her hair was dripping with red liquid and she was walking towards our table, shaking with anger. "You're kidding me."

My jaw dropped. "Oh my god, what happened?"

Then Sabrina ran to her, a cup of cranberry juice in one hand, tissues in another. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Cathy. I didn't— I didn't mean to spill. It was an accident."