Chapter 7:Safety first

I woke up the next morning and took the girls to school and decided to get some more rest. I decided to transfer and work at another office. While laying down in bed my friend Nicole called to check on me.

"Hey how are you feeling? Do you like the house?" Nicole asked.

"Im doing okay just glad to be somewhere i feel safe for once. Of course i like the house its so big." i said.

"Im glad that you feel safe now." nicole replied.

"Tray is so nice and he's very caring." i said.

"I knew that you was going to like him, i think you two would look perfect together." she said.

"I dont think he'll like me i have two kids already. Plus doesn't he have a girlfriend?" i asked.

"Dont say that, he's single and you never know you may fall in love. I always thought he would be good for you. He's a businessman and he's very wealthy." she told me.

"You never know what could happen. He's cute too by the way. I wonder why he's single." i said.

"He's waiting for the right person. If you like him dont hold back. You are not getting any younger. Its time that you settle down." she said before hanging up.

After relaxing for a few hours i went to the kitchen to make lunch. Tray walked in and smiled at me. "You like to cook?" he asked.

"Of course it's my favorite thing to do. Ill also cook dinner and make dessert." i said looking back at him.

"Thank you, you are so hospitable and kind. Thats one thing i like about you." he said getting closer.

"Wow thank you, i try my best to do whats right." i said.

"So i heard that you like me, is it true?" he asked. I looked down and put my hands on the counter. "Your a very nice guy." i said.

I want to get to know you better so lets talk after you put the girls to sleep. The rest of the night just went by so smoothly. We ate dinner and talked all night long. I just felt comfort and love the whole night. We caught up on how our lives are currently and laughed about the old days. The more we talked the more i liked him. Its like we were never separated after school. I ended up in his room and he showed me his awards and closet. We sat down on his bed and stared at each other. He leaned in and kissed me. It felt so good because i haven't did this in years. I laid back continued to let him kiss me.  The way i felt in the moment wad unreal. I didnt want to move fast so i insisted on sleeping together and cuddling. He still kissed me all night long and let his feelings show.