Chapter 9:Issues

Tray pov.

I felt bad that i was still talking to my EX girl. I knew that it was wrong because kim and i were dating. She was doing alot and helping pay the bills. She was a good woman and i liked her. Lately i noticed that kim has been distant and she's been gone alot. I apologized and told her i was sorry but she just ignored me. She's been working over 40 hours a week and work late nights some times. I just want things to go back to the way it was before. I know i wasnt completely honest at first and thats what caused trust issues. She still cooks and cleans and thats what i like about her. I sent roses to her job and wrote her a letter. Hopefully she will forgive because i dont want to be the bad guy.

Kim pov.

Every since that night i found out he wasnt being honest with me i felt embarrassed. I felt so stupid because everyone else knew and i didnt. I couldn't be mad for long but he wasnt my man. I just wish i could be with someone who will never hurt me. Ive been working really hard at my job and im going to open my own office. Tray sent me roses and it made me smile. At the end of the day i dont want to be someone's side chick i want to be a wife. I cooked dinner every night for him so he definitely should appreciate me.