Little progress

I went to the hospital to check on tray. He has been in a coma for a few months now but I'm not going to give up on him. I know that he is strong and he's a fighter. I've been praying everyday for things to get better. My family has been visiting me and I'm so thankful. They helped me in so many ways.

I sat next to tray and I felt him squeeze my hand. I was surprised and happy for him to make progress. I told the nurse and she was happy too. I was talking to him and I texted his family to let them know. God was really answering my prayers. I was so glad that he could soon open his eyes.

"You know I'm happy that you squeezed my hand." I said

"This is so amazing that you can hear me talk.i wish I could hear your voice again. I know your going to get better soon. I'm praying for you." I said.

I soon had to leave the hospital to go home. When I got home I started to prepare for tray when he comes home. I made sure his side of the room was comfy and he had everything he needed.

I called my aunt Pam to check on her.

"Hey aunt Pam how have you been doing?" I said

"Hey sweetie I'm doing great. How is tray doing?" She asked.

"He's making a little progress. I just wish he could come home you know." I said

"Yes I know but it will take time." She said.

"I hope to see you soon again." I said.

"Yes of course We can plan to come down there to see you." She said

"I really miss everyone." I said

"I know we all miss you too. I'll call you tomorrow to check up on you." Aunt Pam said.

"Okay thank you." I said and hung up. I sat down on the bed and looked at our pictures. We looked so happy and I cried a little thinking about the memories. I just hope tray gets better soon because I need him back.