Chapter 20:Move on

Today we woke up and went to Ihop. We sat down and everyone ordered pancakes, eggs and sausage. I ordered french toast with hash browns.

Me- so what do you guys want to do today?

My daughter's- go to the trampoline park!

Me- okay sounds like a plan.

Tray- yeah we should do that and then go to the movies.

Me- thats sounds fun but first we have to go to the salon to get our hair done and dad has to get a haircut.

My daughter's- okay mommy.

Tray- we are going to order popcorn and hot dogs too.

My daughter's- thats my favourite.

Me- yeah popcorn is my favorite too.

daughter Aaliyah- when can i have a little brother or sister?

Tray- i dont know maybe soon.

My daughter's- yeah it's going to be so cute and fun.

Me- maybe one day girls.

Tray- lets eat our pancakes now.

We all ate our brunch and we to get our hair done. Tray received a strange text message and i looked.

Tray- its keyshia, the test results are ready.

Me- okay lets go find out for ourselves.

Tray- we will go after we finish here.

Me- its probably not your baby tray, she's just trying to trap you honey. Im the wife and she's just nothing to us after this. I want us to be happy without worrying.

Tray- i know baby, i just hope after this we can move on. We did what we had planned for the day. The movie we went to go see what good and the girls loved it.

Tray has the test results in his hands and it came out negative. He is not the baby's father. She was just trying to trap him bit it didnt work. Im so glad that we can move on from this now. He deleted her number and blocked her. We laid in bed eating ice cream and watched tv.