Plans

When I got home I took a shower and got in bed. Tray was there and was trying to talk to me but I didn't want to. I went to sleep and woke up to breakfast in bed. I ate and took a shower to get the girls. I got to Derek house and he opens the door. "Hey come in" he said.

"Thank you" I said happy.

"How have you been?" He said.

"I'm doing good now." I said. He offered me a bottle of water and we talked for a while.
I got Aaliyah and Mia and I took them to the mall. They got a few outfits and we got some ice cream. "Can we move somewhere else?" Mia said.

"I don't know yet I'll have to think about it" I said.

"I got all A's in school so far." Aaliyah said.

"I'm so proud of you!" I said

"When we get home I want to make cupcakes." Mia said.

"Ok we can do that." I said

When I got home I was in the kitchen helping the girls bake cookies and Michelle called me.
"Hey Rebecca , how are you?" She asked.
"I'm doing good, baking cupcakes with the girls." I said.

"That's good, listen I really want you to come down here so everyone can see the girls. We are having a cookout at my house." She said excited.

"Okay I'll come when is it?" I asked.

"Next weekend, I'll help pay for a flight for you." She said.

"No it's fine, I'll just drive down there. I know it will be fun." I said.

"Will your husband come?" She asked.

"I don't know I'll ask." I said.

"Okay sounds good , talk to you later." She said.

When I got off the phone and I texted tray. I waited for him to respond but I didn't get an answer. I planned and picked what we were going to wear. I thought this would be a good thing. I was actually excited to show everyone my beautiful daughters. I decided to do their hair in the living room and tray walked in the house. He walked over gave us a hug and watched me. "I see you really like doing their hair." He said.

"Yes of course, I have to honey." I said.

"That's good maybe having all girls is good, it keeps you busy." He said.

"Yes, did you want to come to a cookout next weekend?" I asked.

"Yeah, where?" He asked.

"It's in North Carolina, at Michelle house. I think it would be good so we can introduce ourselves." I said.

"Yes that will be great." He said and went in the kitchen to eat some cupcakes. After I finished doing hair I put them to bed and I went to my room. Tray and I just laid down and watched a movie. "You know I miss us." I said.

"I never left you, I'm here." He said.

"We need to become closer to each other."  I said.

"Okay I will focus more on us and our household." He said.

"Okay sounds like a plan." I said.

"I changed my working hours to 7.5, so I ca get home early. I also will be working 4 days a week so we can have time together." He said.

"Wow that's wonderful. I'll be working 5 hours everyday now. My main focus is being a dental hygienist." I said.