Tray Pov

Tray POV

I woke up early this morning around 5 a.m. To make breakfast. I cooked pancakes, eggs, and sausages. I woke the girls up and got them ready for school. I went to my bedroom and I will Rebecca up and I gave her breakfast in bed.
"Wow this was so nice of you" she said. "

You know I had to do something nice for you" I said.
"What do you have planned for today?" she said. 
"Well today I have the day off so I'm going to do something special for you" he said.
Once everyone got ready I took the girls to school and she went to work. While Rebecca was at work I bought flowers and I took it to her job. She was so happy and it was unexpected but she appreciated it. Later on that day I went to the mall. I went to Bath and Bodyworks and I got her some lotion perfume and body wash. Then I went to the jewelry store and I bought her a nice necklace and bracelet to wear. I went to the grocery store and I brought her favorite ice cream with apple pie. I was doing all these nice things because I wanted to really make her happy and I know she would be. Before she got home I already started to make dinner. I made baked chicken, macaroni and cheese, green beans and yams. I made this kind of dinner tonight because I know it was her favorite.

When everyone got home we all sit down at the table and I made their plates and we pre-sit down and eat dinner. After we finish eating dinner I cleaned off the tables immediately. I brought the apple pie ice cream out on the table and everyone got some. I went to get the necklace so I can put it around her neck. She was so surprised. We had a good time together.

The Next Morning
I never wanted to hurt Rebecca so I made sure I stayed away from other females. A lot of women try to talk to me but I'm refusing. I can't let nothing ruin my marriage. She is the only one I want to be with. I cut everyone off even at work. I only have a few good friends that I trust. I planned to take Rebecca out to lunch after work. I wanted her to know how I really felt inside.

I made a promise to not let anything come between us. We found a new bigger house that we like so we plan to move in very soon. It has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with a pool. She has already started to decorate our house. It much more spacious.