Untitled Part 26

I woke up the next morning and pretended like nothing happened. I just did my usual routine for the day. I was still hurt and i didnt know what to believe. I really didnt want to leave him but he needs to make a change. I decided to give him a week to confess or i was going to say something.

We have been married for close to a year and i was still so young. I guess he's not satisfied with what im doing that he has to look somewhere else. I hope he knows that this is going to cause division between us and our family. I just wish i could have a haply marriage. Right now i just feel so betrayed and empty inside.

I decided since he was going to cheat on me ill just stay my distance. I slept on the couch and stayed to myself. The love that i was giving him wasnt enough and that frustrated me. I was a woman that deserved way much more respect and credit. I just layed on the couch and watched sad movies most of the time until tray would come home. This time he didnt come home until 11pm and he walked in confused.

Tray- hey babe why are you on the couch?

Me- thats whats best for me right now.

Tray- its late just lay in the bed. I dont want you to wait on me.

Me- no im okay right here.

Tray- what wrong?

Me- take an educated guess.

Tray- i honestly dont know babe. Its not like you to sleep on the couch.

Me- its not like you to come home late.

Tray- i was working late, i told you that.

Me- well it doesn't seem like it.

Tray- what are you talking about?

Me- dont act dumb tray, im not stupid.

Tray- your taking this too far, sometimes i have to work late babe.

Me- well working late is not going to make things better. Its affecting us cant you see?

Tray- okay okay i understand but running a business is not easy. Ill try to cut back on working overtime.

Me- i hope so because you are not like your self.

Tray- im sorry babe im tired now.

Me- i cooked your favorite meal too, its in the microwave.

Tray- thank you so much.

Me- your welcome.

Tray went to eat dinner and took a shower. While he was in the shower i tried to check his phone but he changed his password. I tried to think of everything but it still didnt work. All that i needed was answers and an explanation to what was going on. I just went back downstairs to go to sleep.

I woke up to tray yelling on the phone. I didnt know who he was talking to but it seemed pretty heated. He kept saying stuff like 'i dont have any money' or 'you know i have a family'. He was really upset and angry. He just kept going on and on on the phone for about 20 minutes. I was getting nervous and concerned because i didnt know what was going on. I just walked away and got ready for the day. I didnt want to say nothing because i didn't want him to yell at me.

The girls and i left out and i took them to school. They were so smart and got good grades all year round. I decided to buy them ice cream after school today. I went to work and worked my full time shift. I went to get my nails and hair done also. I texted tray and asked him if he was okay but i didnt get a response. I just prayed that everything was okay with him.