Chapter 12:Business

Kim POV

Im laying in the bed waiting for tray to come home. Its 12 am in the morning and im starting to get worried. I called his home several times but he didn't answer. Ever since he's started his own record label its been difficult. He's always at the studio and spend less time preparing for the wedding day. I just hope he's being loyal to me.

By the time i went to sleep and woke up tray was home in bed. He told me that he will be going on a business trip. Im happy for him to be working but ill miss him dearly. He will be gone for one week and if longer ill just have to fly out to see him. I cooked breakfast and helped him packed his suitcase. We hugged and laughed and i walked him to the door.

Once he left i invited my celebrity friends over and made lunch for everyone. We listened to music and danced. We took pictures and posted videos having fun. They all asked me questions about my wedding and they said they would help me plan it. I was happy to be around people who liked me. We sat in the living room and watched a movie also. We planned about the next big acting role coming up. I was excited because we were going to help me get a role in a new movie. I was ready to try this out because i wanted to live my dreams. I enjoyed my friends coming over because i didnt want to be alone. They told me they were going to come back in a couple of days to check on me.

When they left i laid on the couch and posted selfies on Instagram. I immediately got a bunch of likes and comments. My social media was growing and i was getting more fans each day. I looked on tray Instagram and seen he posted his self in the studio which was nice. I left a comment under his pictures and it said "i cant wait until you get back home". Other people were commenting back about who i was and he posted a picture of us to let other people know i was wifey. I wanted our relationship to be known to the world. He had over 1 million followers on Instagram so i didnt let the media get to me. Eventually i started getting more followers because of him. I loved tray for who he is and not for the fame. I knew i was going to get hateful comments but i didnt care.