Home Sweet Home

Tray is home and he's healing pretty good after the car accident. I've been home taking care of him because it's a lot. I'm cooking and cleaning everyday to make sure the house is kept up. I'm happy he's home and alive. This is just great because I have alit of support from family. Everyone has been coming over helping and it's just so amazing.

Recently my daughter hasn't been doing too good in school. My youngest is coming home telling me kids are picking on her and treating her bad. I don't know why this is happening but I'm going to find out. She's a really good girl and her grades are excellent. She tells me kids talk about how she dresses and looks. I just feel like it's wrong.

Being that her father and I are not together it's probably hard for her. She tells me that many of her friends parents are together. I explained to her that it's not her fault and I try to comfort her the best way I can. I guess it's hard growing up and not having both parents present. I texted her dad to let him know about the situation and he said he'll go to her school . I want him to be around more.

I figured since she's doing so well in school I'll have a party for her. I'm going to buy a big cake and some ice cream. I will make dinner and invite her close relatives and friends over. It will be fun and we will play games and listen to music. This can help bring everyone together and bond more.

I decided to take her shopping and buy her a new wardrobe. She will have new clothes, shoes and accessories. I let her pick out anything she wanted and surprised her with brand new earrings and necklace. I took her to get her nails and toes done too. We had like a girls day and I took her to the hair salon to get her hair braided. We had a fun day and I made sure she was happy. I never want anyone to fee unwanted. I wanted this party I was planning to be special.

I was also thinking about treating all her classmates to pizza and ice cream next Friday. Since everyone has been doing good this would be a nice thing to do. I wanted her classmates to see me and know who I am. Bullying is unacceptable and it's wrong to mistreat people. I just hope that it all goes away soon because I don't want anyone bothering my child. I want her to like school and enjoy it.