Chapter 15:Knock Knock

I took trays phone and got his EX number and tracked her phone down. I found out where she lived at and went to her home. I knocked on her door and a few moments later someone opened.

"Hello how are you?" i said being very kind and polite.

"Im doing okay, who are you looking for?" the older lady asked. I think that was her mother.

"Im looking for keyshia." i said.

"She's not here right now, are you her friend." she asked. I got interrupted by a little toddler winning.

"Sorry that's my grandson, come on in." she said. I walked in and sat on the couch. She got the little boy to play with his toys.

"Oh my name is alisha, im keyshia's mother, she's out with her friends. She very young still so she goings out." her mother said.

"Its nice to meet you, very nice apartment." i said shaking her hand.

"I have something to tell you about keyshia." i said.

"That girl is always getting in trouble, what happened now?" her mother asked concerned.

"Keyshia has been calling my fiance and claiming that he's the father of her child." i said. She looked scared when i told her.

"Im so sorry about my daughter, i cant believe she would do something like that. This is crazy." she said.

"Are there other men around your grandson?" i said.

"Yes, keyshia is still young and she made alot of mistakes. She trying to figure out who's the real father." her mother said.

"Well my fiance and i have been together for a long time and its probably not his but we need a paternity test done now. My fiance and i are very upset because keyshia keep harassing him. Please tell your daughter to stop before i call the police." i said.

"Yes ill tell her to stop. Shes only 24 years old and we'll get the test done. Im so sorry about all of this i really am." she said frightened.

"I would appreciate it. I hope keyshia is ashamed for what she has done. I hope she has a job to take care of her own child regardless of the test results because we have a family. She needs to learn how to stop messing around with married men because its disgusting." i said getting up and walking to the door.

"It was nice to meet you." i said smiling about walking out.

When i got home i just sat on the couch thinking about everything. It was sad because we are getting married and he could be the father to someone else child. I cant help but think about how im going to cope with all of this. The wedding is five weeks away and its getting overwhelming.

I decided to lay in bed and spend time with my girls. We watched movies and talked about girl stuff. I loved my daughter's because they keep me living. They still have good grades and i decided to let them see their father again. He's doing better with spending time with them. He see them twice a week and we set up a visitation so he see them. Its just him and the girls and nobody else around. I kind of miss him but he has moved on and so have i.