New House

We finally moved into our new house and its so lovely. We have everything we have ever needed. I have the biggest room and a walk-in closet. We have a movie room and game room. This was the best decision I have ever made. I'm so grateful to be able to afford this.

Each of my daughters have there own room and it's decorated pink and purple. They both have full size beds and a nice dresser with a mirror. We also have a spare room for our guest. We have an office room where we can work and do business. This house is so big and beautiful.

I plan to invite some family over soon so they can see. The pool outside goes up to 6 feet and I have a patio. I plan to build a little garden too. I want to plant flowers and grow some vegetables. I want to also invite my neighbors over and have a camp fire gathering and have marshmallows. This was the best decision I have ever made in my life. I know I'm going to enjoy this house and be more happy.

"I love this house so much." I said to tray watching tv in the living room.

"Yes me too it's so big and beautiful." He said

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked

"I'm watching the game tonight." He said.

"Maybe you should invite a few friends over to keep you company." I said

"Yeah that would be fun." He said

"I'll make hot wings and spinach dip." I said and walked into the kitchen to start cooking.