Chapter 16:Secrets

Tray and i are waiting to get the results from the paternity test. At this point i am just tired of everything. I dont know what to do now. Im getting older and i just want to live my life in peace. I dont need the problems of him having a baby mama. Its just too much for me right now i just want to give up but i know i can't.

Tray has been reaching out to keyshia and he has seen the little boy. I told him not to get too close because we still dont know if its his. Keyshia has been asking him for money and i think she's taking advantage. I dont want him spending all his hard earned money on anyone. She needs to learn how to get a job and do it herself.  

I have been getting alot of acting roles for movies lately. Its been going good so far and im glad about that. The wedding is now a few days away and im just ready for it to happen. Its going to be a small wedding and its going to be private. I dont want anyone to know everything.

(Tray POV)

The wedding is a few days away and im a little nervous now. I love kim and i want to marry her but im scared. I just want to keep my promise and be faithful to her. I dont want to hurt her anymore and i want to make her happy.

On the other hand keyshia son may be mines. Im helping her out until i find out the test results. If its mines ill take care of it. Keyshia doesn't have a job right now and she keeps asking me for money. I know its not right and kim is upset. Im trying to explain to her that im a married man now and it has to be a limit. I dont want nothing to do with her. She's just after me for my money and im thinking about taking her to court. Kim doesn't even want her near our house.

The reason why i love kim is because she's independent and beautiful. She doesn't ask me for nothing and she provides financially. She cooks, clean and does laundry. Thats what i like about her, she's so kind and sweet. I know deep down inside keyshia wants to be with me but i dont want her. She's nothing to me anymore. Keyshia is going to learn the hard way and im going to put her in her place. The next time she ever trys to flirt or get with me im going let kim handle it.

Right now im at my bestfriend house and were just having a guys night. We are all watching football and eating hot wings.

"Tray you ready to get married?" jay said.

"Yes i am, she's the only one for me." i said watching to tv.

"Thats great just make sure you do whats right." jay said.

"Yeah being married is not easy, you cant go out as much, you cant work late nights all the time, you cant just jump up and go. You have be home with the family. When you get married you have to set priorities." Alex said eating hot wings.

"You basically cant do the things you do now, your wife has to come first. Like with keyshia there has to be a limit. You cant keep giving out money, thats suppose to be for your household bro." trays brother rick said.

"Just think and meditate on what you really want to do." jay said.

"I love her but i want my freedom still, i dont know its hard." i said getting stressed.

"You already proposed to her bro, you mind as well go with it. If you love just marry her. Whats wrong?" alex said.

"You probably love her but dont want to tie the knock yet right? You still messing around with other women?" jay asked.

"Thats not the point, im ready but im not." i said.

"When you get married you cant still cheat and think its okay." alex said.

"We are trying to help you out bro. She's already happy and planned the wedding. Why propose to her then if you still got another chick on the side?" jay said.

"You need to make your mind up. Dont break that girl heart, you already hurt her once." alex said shaking his head.

"Im going to figure it out." i said.

"You probably just scared now." jay said which was true. I was afraid i wasnt going to be good enough for her.