Chapter 17:The wedding day

The wedding day is here and im so anxious! Today i am going to marry the person that i love! He is the man of my dreams and im excited. I have my wedding dress ready but first i have to get my hair and makeup done. Everything is pretty much simple and elegant. My close relatives and friends are here with me.

"Kim you look so beautiful! I am so happy for you." My friend sammy told me.

"You are seriously going to be a good wife, i already know it. Congratulations!" My hairstylist said.

"Girl i hope he has a bigger ring for your finger." My other friend said.

"My child is growing up, i got you a necklace too." my mother said.

"Mommy you look so pretty! I cant wait for tray to be my step dad." Aaliyah said.

"Aww im sure he's happy too." i said. I was receiving so many compliments all morning. Soon enough it was time for me to put my dress on and go to the ceremony. My wedding is taking place outside with a beautiful view. It was something i always dreamed of. By the time i blinked my eyes it was time for me to walk down the aisle with my father. I was so nervous and i was shaking. I was happy but i had so much anxiety. I was walking slow but i was still getting closer to him. I felt light headed but i managed to continue.

I got the end and my dad handed me over to tray. I couldnt even look at him i was so nervous. I held his hand and we stood in front of each other. We said our vows and we put the ring on each other fingers. We kissed and i was relieved. We walked down amd everyone was clapping and congratulating us! I was happy to be Mrs. Anderson now! I was a married woman now. I feel like i made the right decision. Being with tray was just amazing. We enjoyed the reception and ate so much food. We danced and laughed all night long. We went home that night and enjoyed ourselves. I was finally living the life i wanted. Our wedding day went great and more good memories were to come.