Cookout

Today is Friday and we all plan to leave in the afternoon. I had all of our bags packed and put everything in the car. Tray was going to drive his  brand new truck that he bought a few weeks ago. The girls were in school and tray was at work. I had the day off to get prepared. I went to get my hair and nails done. I went to the jewelry store to buy my girls some new earrings. I brought myself a new watch also. Tray already had a full collection of everything.
"Hey babe where are you at?" He asked.

"I'm at the mall about to leave." I said

"I'm picking the girls up early from school so we can leave." He said.

"Ok when you get back I'll be ready." I said

"I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said

I left the mall and went straight home. I sat by the window to waiting for tray. As soon as he arrived I locked the house and we left. The drive down there was nice. I was happy to finally go to a gathering because I wanted to be more outgoing. I wanted my girls to get to know their family also. When we got to North Carolina we went to the best hotel in the area. Our hotel room had two separate rooms so the girls could be in one. We went to sleep and woke up to eat breakfast. I laid down to get more rest while everyone else got ready. I felt very tired for some reason.

"Babe are you okay?" Tray asked

"Yes I'm just so sleepy." I said.

"Okay you have about 2 more hours to get rest." He said.

I just went back to sleep and when I woke up I took a shower and put on my new outfit. I did my hair and makeup.