The search

I was cleaning the house when I heard someone ringing the door bell. I walked slowly to the door and looked out the peak hole. It was the police I quickly opened the door and let them in. "Hi we are here to ask you some questions." The police office John said.

I brought them to the living room and we all sat down. "I remember you told me he left because he needed space right?" He asks

"Yes, I wanted to have space I didn't want him to leave. I insisted on him staying to work things out." I said

"Do you know if he was to leave for a long period of time where he would go?" He ask

"No I do t know where he could travel to and not tell anyone. I doesn't seems right to me. He should have stayed home instead of leaving." I said sad.

"Is it okay if we look around your house?" He asked

"Yes of course go ahead." I said.

The began to look and search around for any clues that could help them to find out where he could be. I was so sad and began to cry a little because of his disappearance. I never thought this could happen to me. I just wanted to live a peaceful life. I hope they figure something out soon. I tried to think hard but nothing came to my mind.

After about an hour the police left and they told me they would call me if anything comes up. I laid on the couch and turned on the news. Nothing seemed unusual until it announced a missing person report. Why all of a sudden person go missing. I think I should tell the police to announce tray disappearance and put up flyers. I want the community to know that he is missing and it's not normal.

I texted everyone in my contacts and told me if they hear or see anything please tell someone. I asked the officer if it's okay to put up missing person flyers for my husband and he said yes. I was now determined to find him. I got dressed and went to get the flyers printed. I called his brother Alex and we started to hang the flyers up anywhere we could. Anyone walking down the street I asked if they had seen him and gave them a flyer too. I was out for hours until late night questioning people. I wasn't sleepy but I knew Alex was. I had this feeling inside that made me not give up. I wanted answers and I prayed everyday for a change to come.

It was 11pm at night and we went to my house to get some rest. I couldn't sleep and I felt lonely. I just closed my eyes and waited until 7am to wake up. I cried while taking a shower and getting dressed. I got my flyers ready and got in my car to go different places. I drove for hours until something came to my mind. I sat in my car and thought where I could go but I didn't know. How could he just disappear without a trace? This is suspicious and something is not right.