Chapter 19

Im happy to finally be in love with someone who feels the same way. I look forward to going home everyday to my husband. I like being around him and watching his every move. Im happy that we got married and we are together.

We don't have many disagreements and we are on the same page. We eat dinner together everyday and im relieved to know he's safe with me. We got show alot of affection and love for each other. We exercise together and walk in the park every weekend. We are always all over each other. We are madly in love and we are glued to each other.

I like being married because i dont have to be alone. I love sleeping next to tray every night. I will never let anything or anyone get in our relationship. Nobody is going to ruin what we have. I will fight for our love to last forever.

The only problem we are facing is the paternity test results. Whatever the results say it will not affect me being with tray because im his wife. Im not leaving nor going anywhere. If its his baby we are going to make adjustments and make a schedule. I dont want that chick thinking she can come over our house or do what she wants. She needs to learn how to have respect for our relationship. If its not his baby then ill be happy as ever because i dont want to deal with that for the next 18 years.