Cookout part 2

We got at Michelle house around 3 pm. We walked in and Michelle was so happy to see us.
"Hey girl how are you?" She said hugging me
"I'm good. This is my husband Tray and two daughters Aaliyah and Mia." I said.
"Wow they are so beautiful. Nice to meet you. You are welcome to eat because we have plenty of food. " she said hugging everyone.
"Aunt Pam will show the girls where the other kids are." She added in
"So what's been going on?" I asked
"Nothing much just trying to get everyone together and have a good time." She said.
"I'm happy we were able to come." I said

Tray talking with the other guys and we were having a good time. I'm happy everyone got the chance to meet us. We listened to music and watched the children play. I made everyone plate so they could eat. 

"Do you plan to have more kids?" Aunt Pam asked.
"Yes I want one more little one." I said smiling.

"I'm sure your have one more." She said.

"I'm very happy, tray and I plan get a bigger house. When we do I will invite everyone over." I said.

"That would be nice. We can come visit you." They said.

"I will definitely have a spare room and pool." I said

"Wow that's good." Michelle said

"Aaliyah and Mia have all A's in school too so I plan fun trips with them also " I mentioned

" that's just wonderful." Aunt Pam said.

It was getting late so left and went back to the hotel. We all put on a pajamas and went to sleep. We woke up in the morning and had breakfast which was waffles ,eggs ,bacon, and hash brown and orange juice. We also had a chance to swim in the pool. We reallyHad so much fun. Around 4 PM we checked out of the hotel and we got back on the road to go home. When we got home I made lasagna for dinner. I redid the girls hair So they can look pretty for school. Once I put the kids to bed, I went to my bedroom and watched a movie called 47 Meters Down uncaged.