Untitled Part 21

I was laying on the couch and i was watching the news. There was alot happening in the area. I turned the tv off and went to the kitchen to make my famous sweet potato pie. I heard noise coming from the window and i looked out and it was tray. He must have been yelling at staff from his company. He was the CEO and he handled management too in finance. He walked in the house and slammed the door.

Me- hey babe are you okay?

Tray- im just tired.

Me- im making your favorite pie tonight.

Tray- that just great honey. Your always cooking and im always stressed.

Me- thats not sure babe, my job is stressful too. Im no different from you.

Tray- im going to take a shower.

Me-okay

Tray went upstairs to take a shower and i finished making our meal for the night. I know that tray was probably tired because he got a higher position. I just wanted to be more supportive as a wife so i made sure his clothes were ironed and ready for the next day. I made him lunch and snacks too. I just hope his job doesn't change him.

I gave him alot of hugs and kisses all night. I told him to call or text me whenever he needed me. I decided to go to his job in a couple of days just to show my face. I will bring him lunch and dessert.

Tray told me that he may have to work late nights sometimes. I just hope its just work because im not playing any games. Plus tray wants me to meet everyone at his job. I feel like its the right thing to do because i dont want any females flirting with him.