Chapter 11:Engagement

2 years later

Kim POV

Tray finally proposed to me and im so excited about planning our wedding. He proposed to me when he invited all family and friends over for dinner at the house. It was unexpected but im happy he did. Im getting older and im ready to settle down. Im happy that im engaged because im going to become his wife. I finally found someone who's going to love me and we will grow old together.

Im sitting in the living room now planning our big day! I already know who's on the guest list and i know the colors for decoration. Im currently looking for my wedding dress and it's going to be a hard decision because their are so many to choose from.

I want my wedding to be simple and elegant. I kind of want my wedding to be small and private. Im definitely going to have my ceremony outside. Tray told me to make all the decisions and choose what i dream to have. Were both financially stable and have more than enough to pay for everything. He started his own record label and is signing new artists everyday. He has even won a grammy award and sold over 3 million copies of his own music. I recently been doing photo shoots and modeling for different brands. Im really starting to like being on camera so i decided to take some acting classes. I just hope One day i make it big in the industry.

Besides planning our wedding ive been checking on tray while he's at work because i want to make sure he's doing good. I trust him but its the industry that he's working in that i dont trust. Its so many women coming in and out the building but i believe thats he's being faithful. Long as its strictly work thats all that matters.

My daughters go over their cousins house on the weekend. So im free to do whatever but i chose to work on my acting career because i want to try something fun and new. Im still a dental hygienist on the weekdays. Ive been practicing and i got a small role in a movie so im trying to remember everything that i have to do in order to succeed. Im getting paid good money so thats why i hope it works out. I met new people that are celebrities and im happy getting to know them. I plan to hang out with them next month since where always around each other now.