Chapter 18

We went to paris for our honeymoon. We went to restaurants and we traveled different places. We mostly stayed in the hotel to relax and enjoyed each other. We cuddled and talked about all our good memories together. We even went shopping and to a concert.

We relaxed and went to the spa and adjusted to the married life. We made a plan to go on vacation together every year and be home every night. We focused on our household and how to make things better. I think our marriage is going to last if we always communicate. I will cook dinner every night and pay half of the bills.

I will work my 8 hour shifts four days a week and still did my side hustle. My daughter's were happy to have a step dad who loved them so much. Everyone in our house got along and i was glad. My girls and i still had fun every weekend. I was doing good at balancing my life out. I just needed to stay on top of everything at home. I wanted to make sure i was being a good understanding wife.

Tray- you always look so good babe

Me- thank you, i exercise and eat healthy

Tray- you always look beautiful

Me- why are you being so nice?

Tray- your my wife im suppose to give you compliments.

Me- well thanks honey, you always look good too.

Tray- imagine what our child will be like.

Me- i know its going to be so cute

Tray- i want to have a little boy

Me- soon one day we can have a kid

Tray- okay that sounds good. 

Me- lets focus on our marriage and how to make everything better.

Tray- of course, im always here when you need me babe.

Me- thank you.

We had conversations about having a baby but i wanted us to adjust to being married for a while. Its something new and exciting. We needed time to balance ourselves and how everything is going to work out. Our new life is going to experience so much and im ready.