School visits

Today I am going to my daughters school because some kids keep bullying her. She came home crying yesterday and said they pushed her and called her names. This is really getting out of control so I need to talk to the principal. I can't believe someone could treat my baby like this. I made her lunch and took her to school. We walked in the school and I went straight to her class.

"Hi Ms. Queen how are you?" I said.

"Oh hey I'm doing good." She said

"So how's the school year going so far?" I said
"It's good great, your daughter gets good grades. She's a very good student." She said happy.

"That's great to hear but I got some bad news about someone bullying her." I said

"Oh I'm sorry to hear this. I will definitely talk to my students about it. I don't allow this to happen when I'm around." She said.

"Oh okay thank you, yes because she came home crying yesterday. It's been happening lately." I said

"I'm so sorry I'll make sure to tell the other teachers." She said.

I left the school and went grocery shopping. I did some errands and decided to pick her up from school. I stood outside and waited for her too. Tray was at home and his brother was there to take care of him. I wanted to make sure she was okay and her day went good. Her dad said he was going to check on her tomorrow morning too.

I hope everything gets better soon because it's stressful. Being a mom and a wife is a lot of work. I want to make sure I stay on top of what I need to do. I want everyone to be happy including me. Even if I have to sacrifice myself for anyone I'm willing to do it. I pray that things Change because I don't need problems.