Communication

I went home a few days after the funeral and I'm still sad. Dealing with the grieving process is hard. I've been thinking about him and I pray for his son. I'm going to keep in contact with his son and check up on him every week. I want to be there to support him in anyway. I want to help raise him if I ever get the chance.

I told him he can come visit me during the summer or spring. I have a spare room and he have plenty of cousins to play with. I'll send his gifts once in a while if he need or want something special. I just want him to keep his head up and do what's right. Things will get better soon.

The girls are still with Derek and it's good that there with him. He needs to spend more time with them. I want them to become more close and honest with each other. I want them to want to stay with him at anytime. I'm definitely going to work on communication from now on. I want everyone to be comfortable being around each other.

Tray and I are doing good but I think our relationship can be better. We have grown apart from each other recently and I just don't know what to do. Maybe we need to see a marriage counselor. I think we need help seriously. There are secrets that need to be revealed. Soon everything will come to the light.

Tray POV
Kim told me that we should speak to a counselor to help us with our problems. I think it will be good because I have something to tell her. I know that when I do it's going to break her heart. I'm not a perfect husband but I tried my best. It seems like I just can't change my ways. I love my wife but at times I want to be free. It's hard being married and I feel like I rushed into it. She's the right woman for me but I feel like right now is not the right time. I messed up and made her fall for me.

I'm just confused right now. Do I want to be married? Was I ready for everything that is happening now? It's just hard trying to figure out what I want to do. I want her to be mines but I'm still seeing other people. I have to tell her the truth because I'm already guilty. I admit I was wrong and I hope he forgives me. I have to make a final decision soon.