Be smart

It's been a week since this virus has been going around and I'm still staying positive.
I made breakfast sandwiches today and I'm making burgers for dinner. I have to wake up early by 8am to help do school work. They have to do 4 hours of work everyday. They also have to watch videos on the computer. Being a stay at home mom is a handful. I don't even understand everything their learning. I have to look on google sometimes to find the answer. I have to check the work to make sure it's right.

Derek has been calling me recently and I told we can only talk about our daughters. He seems like he's lonely and I don't want to fall into his trap. I can't get my heart broken again. I don't want to suffer anymore. I'm trying to avoid him and it's kind of working. Plus I am married to tray so I have to be strict. I just hope he's okay because I'm starting to get worried. I don't want him to think it's okay to call me all the time. We are cool but I have to stay neutral.

I was sitting on my bed with my earphones in and I started to write. I loved to write because I could express myself and say how I feel inside.

"I don't wanna be heartbroken anymore"
"I don't want to feel hurt anymore "
"I don't want to suffer anymore "
"I just want to be loved......."