CoronaVirus

Right now I'm at home in the living room relaxing. I'm watching tv and the kids are in their rooms. I can't go to work because it's a virus going around town. It's very serious that we all stay home and make sure we are healthy. I've been cleaning the house everyday and cooking healthier meals. I went to the grocery store the other day to get everything we will need for a month. Mostly everything is closed because everyone is getting sick. I just pray that Tray follows the rules because he still has to work.

The girls are being homeschooled and I'm helping them with their homework everyday. It's hard being a mom sometimes because it's so much that I have to keep up with. I'm trying my best to put them first so everything gets done. They have to do math, science and etc. Im pretty sure they will not be going back to school for the rest of this year. They don't have a vaccine and people are really ill. It's kind of scary because it happened out of no where. We can't go anywhere because we have to stay in the house. If we don't our lives could be in danger.

I tell them to always wash their hands and sanitize. We can't have contact with anyone. I don't even allow them to play outside in the back. I don't want them going outside at all. A lot of people are dying from this virus and I'm afraid. While I'm at home I'm going to stay productive and active. I'm going to cook, exercise, play games, watch movies and do school work with the girls. I have to take my vitamins and stay moving around. This world is getting worse and worse by the day. I don't even know if things will get better. This is the worst virus I have ever heard of. I don't
know how this started.