Chapter 14:Drama

Once tray got better i noticed something was wrong with him.. He's been acting a little different and im about to find out why.

"Hey babe how have you been feeling?" i asked rubbing his back.

"Not so good.. I have something to tell you." he said holding my arms.

"Whats wrong?" i asked very concerned.

"Please dont get mad." he said.

"Tell me tray now, i want to know what wrong wrong." i said. My eyes started to water. He just shook his head at me and pulled his phone out.

"My EX keep texting and calling my phone" he said. He gave me his phone to show me. I was reading it from the top to the bottom.

"What do you think she wants?" i asked.

"I told her to stop it and that im in a relationship but she will not stop. Its getting out of hand." he said very upset.

"I even seen her out in public and she keeps saying that she had a baby and im the father." he said explaining.

"How is that possible tray? That was over 3 years ago. How old is the child?" i asked getting serious.

"Its only one years old, it doesn't even look like me." he said.

"You need to get a paternity test and she's probably after your money." i said.

"I am and im going to get it done soon because i know it cant be mine." he said.

"You and i have been together for 4 years tray, have you ever cheated on me?" i asked.

"NO i would not baby, i love you so much." he said.

"This is what happens when you sleep with the wrong person. Im way too good to you tray for you to sleep around." i said very upset. I wanted to cry because i didnt want this to be true.

"Im sorry this is happening but im going to fix it babe, please dont leave me. I need you in my life." he said.

"Get the paternity test done ASAP." i said.

"Yes i am next week because this has to be settled. I dont want nobody but you." he said.

"This is insane" i said walking away. I went into the room and locked the door and cried because this was unbelievable. Im going to find his EX and talk to her myself. She is not about to ruin my relationship nor my life. I had enough of everything!