TRAY IS AWAKE

At the hospital

My life is slowly going back to normal now that Tray has woken up. He is eating and talking and I'm so glad. I've been praying and god has blessed me. He will be in the hospital for a few more days so they can run some tests and observe him. I called everyone and told them the good news. Im so happy and I feel better to see him alive. This is just so amazing and I'm so grateful.

I went home after seeing tray in the hospital. I got everything ready for him when he come home. I'm also taking time off of work to take care of him. I got the house all clean and ready so he can be comfortable because it's going to be a long recovery. He will also have a home therapy too to help him. He needs someone to talk to so I agreed. The girls are so glad that tray is coming home too because they miss him. He does a lot for the girls.

Later that night
I was now laying in bed looking at some old pictures. It was when tray and I first got married. We were so happy and in love. That was actually the first day of my life. We had such a beautiful wedding. The dress I wore was just so beautiful and I still have it too. Our reception was so simple and modern. The cakes was so delicious too. I just loved everything about our wedding. I made me cry because I would never want to lose him. Our bond was strong and inseparable. When he does come home I was to focus on our love more. Marriage is something that should be taken very seriously. I think we should get counseling because it could better our relationship. I don't ever want to get hurt again...