Chapter 13:Sick in bed

Tray just got back home and he's sick. He has a fever and a sore throat. I made him some soup and was by his side the whole time. I gave him medicine and watched over him.

"You really do alot for me." he said.

"I know because your my man, im supposed to." i said.

"I appreciate you and i love you." he said.

"I love you too babe." i said.

"I made you an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow morning." i said.

"Thanks" he said.

"I really hope you get better soon. I said." He just laid in bed and watched tv for a few days.

On the other hand i was planning our wedding. I scheduled our big day and it was officially three months away. I got all my bridesmaids and groomsmen ready. I have the location and cake ready. I have my wedding dress fitting in a couple of weeks and tray got his tuxedo. We were ready for our big day to come! Im about to be a wife to a man that i love.

I ready for us to become one flesh. Im ready for us to be committed and to grow old together. I was faithful to him from the beginning. I will never leave him. Im ready for him to that ring on my ring! Im ready for us to official. I'll do any and everything for him. We have been together for 3 years and we knew each other since high school. I deserve this and everyone knows it.

I have such good qualities there is no know out there like me. We go half on the bills and we make sure we are on good terms. We always call and text each other. I have taken care of this household and keep it clean on a regular basis. Im the woman that all his homeboys talk about. They all like me and wish to find someone like me.