PROLOGUE

(Really...?)

I ask myself when right now I am about to get kill in front of this biatch and this piece of shame. Both of them sit highly on their golden throne that look like it made out of shit or poop.

She hug that piece of shame's arm while her other hand cover her mouth to prevent anymore sobbing. Her teary almond eyes make everyone pity on her. I didn't care beside making a "I don't give a duck about you piece of fake" face.

"My emperor,please reconsider this decision!! She is also your sister's in law isn't she? She is also a beauty! I'm sure your majesty will take a like on her!!" She said even though she keep brushing her flat breast on his arm...pfft pitiful flat boob bish -__-

"Your majesty!! Please don't take pity on this evil bitch!! She is nothing but a seductress who poison her own husband and seduce his majesty!!" One of an old man said which I don't even recognise his fart face.

"Silence! I am totally agree with you viscount. I am forever loyal to my wife,I will never take this bitch to be my concubine in whole life and next lifetime,I have seen enough of her disgusting face,Guard!! Behead her!!" He order the guard to cut off my head but I don't even feel terrified.

"Your majesty!! At least,let us hear her last word!! I'm sure she has her last word!!" She make that gross pitiful face again as she beg him to let me say my last word.

"Fine...now,let all of people and us hear your last word before you go to hell...Stella Vince Sapphire"

The guard retreat when he hear his word. I did nothing but smile before rising my head up to let people and them see my face.

"Huhu...I don't think I have something to say but...I don't know if I really go to hell or what..but let me say this clearly you bastard!! I will never forgive or forget of what you have done to my family,my friends,my husband!!!! I'm sure father emperor is pretty disappointed...no he is not disappointed but furious that an existence like you exist!!" The crowd shock as I said that out loud. Hah! They knew nothing about this piece of crap. Only he and his friends,his wife knew clearly about him.

"YOU-!!!!" He stand up and release a massive of magic aura.

"Fufu...kill my own husband? I love him but then that bitch over there...sitting beside you come in and interrupt my love life,I'm happy that my husband did not fall for your ugliness,oh but that why you kill Ethan for that. I have nothing to say beside...you are going to hell with me and my husband cause...Karma is a total bitch you know..." I smirk as the crowd panic knowing what I was going to do.

Suicide of course...I concentrate my magic and smile like a total psycho.

"Anger of shooting star!!" The whole sky turn dark like night time as million of star fall down.

I put shield on the innocent poor people who live in the poverty town because my magic skill will reach them for sure. Haha...even though it was not enough to kill them both but it was enough to destroy the whole continent into piece and make them suffering in poverty and beg other for money.

Farewell, Edgar Winchester and...bitch who I forget the name. I hope you soon rot in hell too~~~

What is point of living when your life is already fuck up to the point that you can't get up to live on again...sorry everyone but I have enough of dealing with this hell  -Stella Vince Sapphire

Hehe...after months and month of doing useless stuff like watching anime and pushing rank,I have finally found the perfect plot for Stella!!!!! Mwhahahaha!!! Enjoy but please note that I will use alot of rainbow word from now on~~~ Enjoy!!!

If you guys happen to be confuse why was she alive in Happy antagonist book,it because that is before she marry to her husband. This happen when Stella turn around 17 or something.

This is the artwork of fanfiction. This is my own story!!! MINE!!!! I DID NOT STOLE OTHER WORK BECAUSE I LITERALLY WRITE THIS ON MY OWN!!!! However,all of the pictures of video (?) In the future also doesn't belong to me. I could never draw or make video....

I would also like to apologize before hand if my story have a lot of wrong grammar and spelling of course. Obviously,I am the most amateur writer in the whole universal....