Chapter 46(unedited)

The temple caught on fire?!!

Anxiety and panic keep covering me. I panted and Arianna had to stop because of me. Arianna send signal to Wendy and Victorian to let them go first while  Arianna will stay behind to look after me.

"What's wrong?! Did something happen?!" Arianna said with worried painted on her face. I was trembling for no reasons at all. No! I have to go! It's my duty.

I tried to force myself to get up but ended up collapse instead.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Answer me if you aren't okay right now!"

"Go first!! Check the temple! Hurry up and save everyone who is caught inside that fire!" I clenched Arianna's sleeve with tear coming out.

The screaming inside my head won't just stopping.

"Save me!"

"I'm begging you!!! This is so painful!!"

"I'm scared!!"

"Arianna!! Please! Just go before everyone die, just leave me here!"

"How could I leave you-!"

"I'm not dying! I'm not sick! Just go, goddamn it!" I push Arianna away and she just sighed.

"Fine...hurry up and recovered...and return back to the palace immediately." Arianna then jumped on the tree and disappears.

Right...I was just panicking, I'm not dying here anyway. I still have parents waiting for me at home.

"Cough cough...." I covered my mouth and see that there was a blood on my hand. What the hell...? What is happening to me..?

"Sweet dream, Princess~~"

"Who-!!!!!"

Before I could even turned around, that person had already hit me on behind and the last thing I knew was black out.

Narrator's POV

"Bring more water! Sir Wendy, please use your magic to froze the fire, anybody who can use water magic then please make yourself useful! Don't just stay there and open your mouth like a goldfish waiting for food. Hurry up and heal those who are hurt, I'll find more people!" Victorian perfectly controlled the situation, as a princess and was once a ruler and a conquerer, these matters are completely normal to her.

Arianna help carry the people who caught in fire, the high priest thankfully, was not hurt at all. Wendy freeze almost half of the temple, thanks to her magic, the fire went weaker.

Under Victorian's command, the people inside the temple used their magic to heal and help Wendy to set off the fire. Hendrix heal those who are hurt and the fire was finally went down. Arianna panted but somehow, her instinct told her to goes to where Stella is.

"Wendy, I'll leave the matter to you. I will go and find Stella for a moment."

Wendy said nothing beside nodding. Arianna traveled faster and faster and to what she feared, Stella was gone. Arianna went everywhere, she searched for Stella for almost 2 hours straight but no blondie was detected.

Arianna returned back to the temple and grab Wendy's shoulders.

"Stella is gone!! The crown princess is now gone!!" With that, Wendy stood up and try to go but was grabbed by Arianna.

"I searched for her but Stella's magic suddenly disappeared as if she wasn't here to begin with. What should we do?"

Arianna tears up and Wendy clenched her fist.

"Princess Stella is gone?!!" Victorian grip Arianna's hands with a panicked face.

"Who could have kidnapped her?!!" Hendrix also showed the same expression.

"I...I also don't know....why is my magic is so useless when something important is happening...?!!!" Arianna slammed her fist onto the ground.

"I will tell my father about this matter!! High priest, please send out the holy knights to look for the princess!"

"Alright, Duchess Wendy and Miss Arianna, don't worry! Our Graham empire will definitely look for the crown princess!"