Chapter 11: Havoc

Since Ethan is staying at his palace today due to his leftover work that pile up on his table so I got Ariana to sleep with me today and even if Ethan is free,I still won't let him stay in my palace (A/N: Sad Ethan noise)

So for the whole evening after the tea party,Both Ariana and I had alot of great times. We talked about our adventure when we still studied at the magic Academy,we enjoyed watching the sunset together. Today was really great

While I was drying my hair in front of my big mirror,Ariana pop up beside me and place her chin on my shoulder.

"Boo~~" She booed(Idk if this even exist) me but I just continue drying my hair and chuckles at my friend cute behaviour.

"Stop it,you making me goosebumps right now" I push her head away and brush my hair while Ariana roll around my bed.

"Wah,there is nothing to do here~~ You guys are already married yet I am one of the most beautiful lady in the continent but none would marry me =~=" Ariana complain and whine

"Not all beauty are luck,the more you are beautiful the thinner your lucky fate can be" I place down the hair brush and sit on a chair

(A/N: I'm sorry if you don't understand about what Stella stated,in my country,it is consider as proverb and yes it is true,most girls that are too beautiful mostly doesn't really have luck in men and it is a well known thing for the people in my country. I don't know if your country also believe in this but in mine,yes...and yes we do and it often happen)

"Since when did you become a wise old man =_=?" Ariana made an unbelievable as I ignore her and head to my table place near the window with alots of shelve holding my books and royal documents.

I pull out one report to read and sit comfortably on my couch.

"What is it about?" Ariana pop out of nowhere and I sense magic from her which I suspect she used it to teleport beside me.

"It is a report from Lady Feng and Lady Lan from Long empire" I replied as I thought of the two female lady who is older than me.

Lady Feng is a famous person in Long empire,she is the daughter of General Feng,first branch. As the youngest daughter,Lady Feng was really famous for her spoiled behaviour when she was 15,the rumour only die down when she turned 17,Lady Feng rumour died down because she disappeared from social gathering like banquet but appeared again as a martial artist.(A/N: this China doesn't exist in our real world, So yeah,anything here is fiction) .she is married too -_-,but Lady  Lan is also very famous in Long empire. She was famous for her beauty and her mysteriousness but now since she was married to emperor Long,Lady Lan is now quiet to be appeared alot in royal banquet.

I hit the two jackpot 3 year ago when I was kidnapped by Daemon. Thankfully,I met Dame Haruka Nishiraki and Tong XiaoXiao,a best friend of Lady Lan and Lady Feng. Not only,I got to bond a friendship with Lady XiaoXiao,as she was the godly doctor of Long empire.

"Hey hey,excuse me! I am still alive and exist in this world!!" Ariana voice awake me and I rub my temple.

"What is it?"

"I sense magic approaching-!!!!!" Before Ariana could finish,sound of explosion boom up making Ariana immediately retreat under a table.

"What the fuck is happening?!!!!!" Ariana yell from under the table and trembling.

I open my balcony and went to see what is going on. There was a fire on Ethan palace.

I did not think and just jump from my balcony to a nearby tree and jump one to one ignoring Ariana shout.

I was so nervous and scared but then I saw Ethan standing safely with his friends and guard around. Even father and mother is here and why did I not include Victor? Cause he is in Ethan friends group.

"Ethan!!!" I jump down and ran to him.

"Stella?!" He receive me and hug me tightly.

"Wow,so nice of you to leave me alone defenlessly like that -____-"

Ariana pop up between us with a really poker face as she stare at me and Ethan.

"Sorry,I was too nervous..." I quietly apologize and teehee to her only receive back a Tch from her.

"What is going on?" I ask Ethan

"Someone use fire magic and set my palace on my fire"

Who? I ask myself. Edgar? But...why would he target Ethan first?

With that,I sense a strong magic coming of nowhere

"Everyone,run!!!!"  Victor shout loudly as the guards runaway with the emperor and empress with them leaving only the five knight,Ethan,me and Ariana.

"Stella watch out!!!"

Ariana push me away and a magic light shoot leaving a scratch on her cheek. This magic!!! No doubt!! It definitely Cassin!! One of Edgar worker!!

A transparent tentacle wrap around Ariana waist and try to escape with her. However,Ariana escape by using her wind magic and shift it to a sharp one by cutting the tentacle in half.

"Whack!!!" Ariana scream but one of Ethan friend of his knight got Ariana and land safely back.

"Stella,use your bow!" Ethan said and I nod

Summoning my bow as it forming as a crystal bow with light blue crystal arrow.

"Crystal bow,Sapphire gem: Arrow of Oceania" I shoot the crystal arrow as it slice the tentacle and turn the tentacle into water.

The magic disappear which I suspect it was still Cassin since he is the only one who use tentacle stuff yike!!

"Are you guys alright?" Ethan ask them but none answer.

"Ariana!!" I ran to Ariana who was still in Roman Harlequin hand. Yeah,he was the one who caught Ariana.

"I-I'm alright..." Ariana answer with no energy and she keeps staring at Roman like he was some sort of monster.

"Vincent and Victor,investigate on that person who used tentacle magic" Ethan order as I said right after he done.

"I know this certain type of magician. You might find him at southern sea since it full of people have weird magic" I give some information but it is true.

Cassin did come from the southern sea and it is really full of weird magician.

"Thank you your highness/thank sis!!" Vincent bow in polite while Victor smile.

"Is there anything we could do Ethan?" A man with his left eye cover ask Ethan without honorific.

He must be really close.

"No,the rest just investigate in the capital to see if there anything suspicious" Ethan said as they nodded.

"Goodluck on your journey brother" The man who got his eye cover slap Vincent shoulder.

"just shut up and look after your family and my wife" Vincent push the hand away as the guy laugh.

"Okay okay but Wendy is really moody. I don't know what to do with her"

Oh,he must Leon Lucifer. Vincent Lucifer's half brother. And he is the husband of Wendy and Vincent is the husband of Scarlet.

"Then I shall take my leave" Noah Kendrick bow down and disappear without saying anything else.

Leon and Vincent also leave with magic teleportation.

"I wish to bring lady Topaz with me your highness. I heard she can read the future so I need her for a while" Roman smile innoncently and I just noticed Ariana already fell alseep.

He leave with Ariana and Victor also taking his leave to prepare for tomorrow departing.

"I guess I will stay you for a while...." Ethan said a blank face

"I guess..."