59: Interrogation

"Tell me, who sent you here?" Stella calmly asked the adult bulky man in front her with Ethan's gaze following every movement that the man makes.

"Tch! Kill me, since it would be useless for you to get information out of me!"

Despite in verge of a dangerous situation, he still smirked like it was nothing.

"I ask you once again, who sent you here?" This time, Stella walked toward him and kneel down with one knee while her deep blue sapphire eyes penetrated through him as if she saw everything through him.

He flinched a little bit and wanting to move but behind him was a wooden dead end wall.

"I-I would never tell you!! J-just go and die already!"

"Was it Edgar or Duke Margarett? They're in a good sync with each others...don't you think so?"

Stella leaned towards him and whispers just like a wind casually pass through one's ear.

The man didn't speak but he was broke in a cold sweat. Why is she still asking who is all behind this despite knowing already...?

"Hah! You already know it then why would you ask me?!! Pretending to be stupid, huh!!?" He tried to spit at her but a  sword was already placed beside his neck.

"Do a stupid thing and you will see what does hell look like soon."

Ethan gave him a cold look and retract his sword and put it back to its sheath.

"What will you do now? This man already seem useless to me now." Ethan leaned against the wall with arms crossed.

"There's nothing to know about this assassination attempts anymore. I think it would be good if we just throw him inside the prison."

Stella gave her opinions and the two discussed without batting an eyes on the man who is nearly successful in escape.

Even if his hands were tied up, he still have his legs to do the job. He will send magic to his legs and let the poison dissolve the wooden floor.

Even if this is risky, he'd still do it. He'll die in either way but he doesn't want to die in a hand of his assassinated target.

The wooden floor was starting to make a big opening. He took this opportunity and jump down.

Underneath the room of Ethan was the kitchen. So when he jumped down, he was landing on a table where the workers would eat.

He naturally caught the attention of Stella and Ethan. The ruckus was making everyone awake.

"Ethan..." Stella whispers.

"He's no use for us. I'll end this in one shot."

Just like what he said, Ethan immediately disappear and reappeared in front of the man then in that moment, his head was already rolling away earning a horrified scream from the ladies.

Stella stood from up there and thought was going through her mind.

"He would rather die by drowning instead of staying inside a prison huh...How foolish yet rebellious...."