Vol 2 chapter 37: Graham empire

This chapter was edited by new and first editor!!!! Ara_shii I am so happy because now I have someone to look over at my grammar mistakes :D Thank you Ara_shii!!!!!

Note: This second season contained heavy spoiler for my new novel called "Princess Victorian" in Webnovel. If you guys don't want to read that novel in Webnovel, it is fine. But if you do interest in "princess Victorian" then I can only pray for your safety reading second season.

"Welcome to the Graham empire!! This one is called Andrew, the head knight of Graham imperial knight squad"

The handsome man placed his hand on his chest, showing his respect to us. I smiled in return to show my greetings towards him.

"Princess Stella of the Winchester empire. I hope our greeting is to your liking." He added more.

"It is okay, Head imperial knight Andrew. You greeted us, personally. It is already too much for us." I waved my hands and let out a small laugh.

This dude right here is the strongest knight in the Graham empire. I don't want to lose my head, yet.

"Let us go inside. Shall we,princess?" He winked at me in a flirty manner.

I can only let out an uncomfortable laugh. Arianna and Wendy didn't say anything. They followed from behind with straight faces like a knight.

Wow...this palace is so beautiful...how come this palace is so grand? Beautiful rose garden and a floral aroma that is every where you go.

I heard that the emperor is so in love with his daughter more than anything. On her 10th birthday, emperor Lucifer Alis Grandè gave his daughter a country as her birthday gift.

Princess Victorian made appearances in public a lot. She was known as the person most skilled in swordsmanship and magic in the history of the Graham empire. The only princess who is able to hold a sword and  be a powerful magician at the same time.

This year, she is only 14. Around Haruka's age, speaking of Haruka, she hid herself properly, right?

"Andrew, is that the guests?" A powerful yet soft voice came from behind made all of us turn to that direction.

We saw a girl with long curly white hair with a pair of blood ruby eyes. Her small face and beautiful small lips are both really lovely. She also has a slender body for her young age. Holy crap...is she really that tall!!? Judging from her height, she is around 170cm already.

What a tall figure! (⊙_☉)

"Your highness? I thought you were with your father?" Andrew looked shocked.

"I am done discussing business with my father. Are they the guests from the Winchester empire?"

Her face is straight, not showing any sort of emotion.

Princess? She's Victorian Alis Grandè?! O-O!!

A 14 year old girl with the towering height of 170cm?!! Nani?!!

She is only 14 but her beauty and figure is totally lying.

"Greetings to the treasure of the Graham empire, princess Victorian. I am the princess of the Winchester empire, Stella Vince Sapphire Winchester. This is Wendy Aquamarine Lucifer of the Winchester empire and this is Arianna Topaz of the Winchester empire. I am ecstatic to be princess's guard even though it is only temporarily."

I introduced myself and my friends to princess Victorian.

"Greeting to her highness, Stella. I will be in your care now. I am Victorian Alis Grandè" She smiled softly and kissed the back of my hand like a knight.

Well...she is trained as a knight, after all...

"This way, please. I shall guide you, personally. You can go now, Andrew." Victorian dismissed Andrew. He bows and went away.

Arianna and Wendy follow behind us, silently.

"Was the journey hard? I have waited for a week to see the princess of Winchester empire and  her ladies!!" Victorian smile, excitedly.

"No, the journey was okay. I am also excited to see the legendary princess of the Graham empire." Arianna answered in my stead as I back away.

"Ahh...so my rumour did spread to your empire too...I guess I'm a popular kid now" Victorian scratch the back of her head and smile, shyly.

I also smiled while thinking to myself.

'How come you didn't know yourself that you've become popular?? You literally joined the royal knight competition and won the ruby empire grail. It even goes as far as you joining the knight squad of your empire and leading them to war last year! Plus, you were the one who made the war strategies for your empire!'

 It even goes as far as you joining the knight squad of your empire and leading them to war last year! Plus, you were the one who made the war strategies for your empire!'