Chapter 36: The child of god

This chapter contained heavy spoiler of another novel of mine call "Princess Victorian" that is currently available on webnovel

A week has passed and no sign of Kanata Heart here, he is probably run in circle in Solitaire continent right?

Haruka live her life full of energy and happiness. I sigh in relive when Haruka begin to her normal person who speak sarcastically again.

While doing my work, someone suddenly rampage into my room and it was no other than Haruka Nishiraki, a energetic 15 year old girl.

"Hey sis!!!!! Look what kind of skill I develop!!! Look!!! I just create a new magic skill!! God of fireworks will make a great name of that skill right?!"

Haruka excitedly give me a happy star shiny look. She seem so happy with creating her new skill, hah...being young is good.

(A/N: well...you only older than her for 2 year...you need another year to said that being young is good >.>)

"Can I help you with anything?" Haruka lean down near me and look over at my works.

"Can you do it?" I smile

"Of course, I used to help out my father and mother doing the paperwork, my father work is all about military and palace financial stuff while my mother's work is all about her shop financial, house affair which mostly related to mathematics so I'm fine by it ^^"

"I see, then here a bunch for you!!" I quickly hand her the financial state affair of Winchester which is all about math and I'm not good with math that much.

Haruka went to do it on my coffee table without chatting or anything. There was only one blank paper beside her and the rest are all the paperwork. Haruka furiously do it with a serious face while I continue to do mine until 3 hour.

"I'm done with my work!!" Haruka hand me all of the paper, hmm...she did it all leaving no blank space behind.

While I was checking the work, Mayu ran in with a panic face.

"Your highness!! Message from the church that you have to attend immediately!!"

While I was speaking with Mayu, Haruka has already hid herself inside the curtain. But, an urgent message from the church?? What is it?? This seem serious to me.

I didn't waste any more time and quickly fly out using magic. Huff huff, I cannot wait for the carriage to come so I have to fly immediately.

I arrived at the church that seem to be all commotion. All of my friends are here as they are also used to served the church like me.

We all went inside and the priestess is having a serious face like we never saw her before.

"My dear knights! You have came!!" She went to us and I grab her hand ask full of worry.

"Priestess! What is wrong?? You have never call us out urgently like this except that one time, Damon was awaken"

"The new child has arrived..."

"New child...? What do you mean??!! There was no new child before!!!" Arianna frowned.

"The new child is from Grahams empire, now there are two!" Priestess Photine bite her thumb and face full of anxiety.

New child..it is directly mean to the child of goddess. Every goddesses have their own chosen child.

"Two?!!" Flora exclaim

"Princess Victorian, the child chosen by goddess Venus. Arisa Gaia, the chosen child by goddess of light. Now, the Grahams empire have to spilted into two now" Priestess Photine explained thoroughly.

Victorian Alis Grandè, the only child of emperor Lucifer Alis Grandè and the empress Selene Nova Grandè. 8 year ago, on her mother memorial days, Victorian Alis Grandè was chosen by the goddess of love Venus. Her rightful claim of throne, no one can detest it because of the goddess.

No one except her father Lucifer...the pshyco emperor who went on conquering country. Even if Victorian didn't receive her blessing from the goddess, she will still become the crown princess as she was the only heir and his majesty Lucifer precious daughter. Everyone in the empire of Grahams knew...that if one tried to kill his daughter, those will have to be tortured cruelly than anything, what do you expect from a psycho bro who is so daughter complex over his daughter?

Now Victorian has a new rival..

"I want all of you to travel to Grahams empire in my stead please. Every holy church has to go. We are on the princess side so protect her well, I trust you now!! I only want Arianna, Stella and Wendy to go while the rest are here since we also need you three to look after the palace affair and empire. I wish you good luck on your short journey!"

With that, we all returned to estate and preparing for tommorow.

"Can I also go..?" Haruka who is flaoting inside my room pouted

"Well yes of course, I cannot leave you alone here. Get a good sleep, we will leave tomorrow"

"Yay!!!"

I quickly go and report my royal in law about the situation. Of course, it isn't royal duty but church duty to do so.

Returning to palace, I stare at the star and the moon before clenching my fist. A new journey after my marriage. Haha, I definitely won't fail it this time!!.

I smile full of happiness, hehe let witness the legendary Victorian Alis Grandè, the most powerful princess at the age of 10.

Season 1 ended

Phew...you guys didn't expect this do ya?
This is the end of season 1 and it will return on Thursday, so one week.

See you next week with a heavy spoiler of Princess Victorian and the new bond of Stella and Victorian.