Chapter 9

The dinner was fine but I am too nervous for tonight. W-will this be the night I am gonna lose my holy white virginity that has kept safely since my last life?

Did someone drug Ethan or something? He never ask me to do it or we ever did it. We both were virgin ._.

I brush my hair with no soul as I stare out that the night dark blue sky that fill with star from my window. There are star but no moon accompany them...how sad...

Where is moon then? Is it feel lonely without the star as it companion? The scenery was too breathtaking that I accidentally drop my guard and a hand wrap around my waist.

"Kya!!!" I scream out and nearly use my magic but then I immediately recognise the mana of this person. It was Ethan only.

"Y-you surprised me your highness..."

"I said I will come tonight right?" His lip trace down my skin and I could feel my whole face is burning.

"D-do w-what...?" I ask with slight tremble

"Do what every couple do" He carry me over his shoulder and the hair brush slide down from my hand. OMG...poor Mrs hair brush,I swear to pick you up tomorrow...

He put me down on the bed and pin me down. •///• Gosh...will he-d-do it...?

But!!! He roll himself beside me and hug my waist.

"Let sleep" He close his eyes making me dumbfound...

Wut..? Is that all? Really? Really?!!! I was hoping for something \(;´□`)/

"Your highness...?"

"What? Isn't this what couple do? Sleeping together of course"

....

Where is the fucking table? I really fucking want to flip the motherfucker out of it
is

Where is the fucking table? I really fucking want to flip the motherfucker out of it is

Why did you give me a a false hope like this?!!!!!!!

I disappointedly close my eyes and sleep.

"If we do it now then I am afraid that some people will target you again...if you pregnant then you won't be able to use magic so just wait after I ascend the throne. I'm surely knew that they won't target you when you become the empress" He said softly with a soft tone.

I remember...3 year ago,I was on my mission send by the wizard master of this empire. To seal Damon,the demon with powerful dark magic.

However,I was caught by one of his minion and my magic was already went out. But that how I got to meet and made friend with Dame Haruka and her friends,along with a genius chinese doctor,XiaoXiao.

"I understand...we don't have rush thing" I turn to snuggle in his chest and hug him.

"Good" With that,he give a kiss on my forehead and we both fell in each of our own dreamland.

"Sweet dreams,Stella..." Ethan smile at the already asleep Stella and twirl her honey blonde hair and use his magic to make her hair glow....just like princess Tangle...from Disney...( -_-)....