Vol 2 chapter 38: Head knight Collie

Days have passed since we arrived in the Graham empire. No disasters happened either. Most of the time, I would only enjoy drinking tea and relaxing because there was no work.

"No!! This is wrong!!" I slapped my cheeks hard. Ouch...this is so painful TT

I shouldn't be relaxing like this because I am here as a guard! Not a guest! What the actual fuck...

I put on my official mage outfit which still fit me except...the chest area is a bit tight...holy cow. I regretted calling Lena a flat-chested bitch T_T Big chests only emphasizes the definition of a a "villainess"

It doesn't feel great at all, trust me! I have experienced having a big chest for both my current and previous lives. The three of us are currently staying in different palaces but Haruka stayed with me and now, she disappeared to god knows where. I hope she won't cause trouble.

"Well, if it isn't her highness, crown princess Stella? What are you doing here?"

I turned around to see who it is. Andrew Collie, the man who escorted me back when my friends and I first arrived here.

"Sir Andrew!?"

"Ahaha, good day to you, princess. Lovely as always, aren't you?" He gave off a prince charming smile which nearly made me gone blind.

"Good day as always, sir. I thought you were busy guarding the princess."

Every knight in every empire has to guard their princess unless the princess doesn't have her father's favor or she is an abandoned princess.

"Princess? Oh! Ahaha, the princess made me quit because she claimed that she can protect herself."

Andrew simply gave a light laugh.

"I heard that princess Victorian is a genius at sword and magic, it isn't a surprising matter that a strong person doesn't need protection."

"Right! Princess Victorian won many battles against imperial knights! Our princess is both lovely and amazing."

Andrew keeps praising Victorian Alis Grandè like he is a proud father. Well, Victorian is the heart of Graham. Who doesn't know her? Everyone knew she is the beloved princess of emperor Lucifer. They must be happy to have a warrior like princess.

Both Andrew and I kept talking about random stuff until Arianna and Wendy appeared out of nowhere.

"Stella? Sir Andrew?" Arianna raised her eyebrow.

"Miss Topaz, Duchess Lucifer!" Andrew smiled to greet them. They returned the smile.

The emperor's last name and Wendy's last name has the same name. However, isn't it common to have the same name?

"Good to see you again." Wendy expressed her greetings without any sort of emotion in her tone.

"Duchess, I heard your husband is one of Winchester's five knights."

"Well, yes...kinda..."

I don't really know the reason why but...the atmosphere seems to get more awkward. Before anyone could say anything, I suddenly felt two strong magic powers bursting in the air.

What the heck?!!! Why does one of them belong to Haruka?!!!

Oh my god!!! What is happening here?!!