Chapter 2: Her family

Even though Alicia help me with dressing,I did the rest by myself. The only thing that Alicia help me was my hair and shower business.

I look through my closet room and found the perfect dress for this morning. Just some light baby blue dress with flowers designs and my blonde hair was tied into ponytail with blue ribbon. I look at the mirror and see my 17 year old self

A petite small frame with a long golden blonde hair and sapphire color eyes. A face that you can call as a beauty....but it is true!!!!

How could those people call me a Villainess when I have a face of a goddess?!!! (A/N: everyone...please take your time and try not to cringe at this girl...) Hey...but I really am beautiful hmph!!

"Your highness,are you ready?" Alicia appear beside me in the mirror and I finally awake from my beauty spell cough cough (Thank you Alicia for waking up this girl from her narcissist world)

"Yes!" We both exited the room and head to another palace. The palace where I'm staying is the "Star palace",even though this palace is full of rose but at night,the palace will glow with sparkle and glitter due to the whole building is made from a a special material call "star stone".

Hah...Am I happy? Fuck no

"Good morning your highness!" A bunch of maids greet me and I nodded in return. We arrive at a garden full of different type of flowers and in the center of the garden,I see people sit there.  Alicia retreat as I walk to the table with nervousness and anxious feeling.

An old man whom is no other than the emperor notice me and smile

"Stella my dear,you are here" He call me gently and the empress and two princes notice me.

"Oh dear,Stella today is much prettier than ever before" The young...no she is around her late 50...I say...smile and pulls my hand to let me come closer to her.

"Mother empress,I think you are the most beautiful lady in this whole world!" I lower myself and kiss her cheek.

"Such a sweet mouth you are today! Come come!! Have tea and breakfast!!"

"Did everyone wait for me too long?" I ask with slight nervous since it is bad to make royalty wait for me.

"Ethan and Victor just arrive! We can all enjoy our food now!" The empress giggle with full health as I sat down beside my husband,Ethan the crown prince.

I glance at him and see that he is still the same,with that cold face. Ethan is still Ethan.

"Sister in law today fashion is like an old lady ~~" Victor cunningly said but only receive a slap back of his head by Ethan and father emperor.

"Shut up! Your sister is still as beautiful the ever!!" Father emperor angrily said to Victor and Ethan said after

"If you don't want to meet grim reaper then I suggest you to shove that bread into your mouth" Ethan scold and sip his coffee.

Mother empress then give Victor an earful scolding as he stubbornly reply like a child. Ethan and father emperor smirk at some point as I enjoy the nostalgic feeling with sadness and happiness.