52: Way back home

(Way back home song intensified)

"And that's how we find our way outside!" 

Haruka smiled while hugging both of her knees

Haruka smiled while hugging both of her knees. Stella and Calliope can't help but pat Haruka's shoulders to lift the burden a little.

Meanwhile, in the corner of somewhere far away, is Victorian who sat down, leaning herself against the tree.

Both of the two princesses decided to leave the white hair princess alone for a while

"Alright, alright...it must have been a hard time but take a good rest okay? I know it's hard but, don't overthink about it alot." Stella said to Haruka with a comforting smile on her face.

For two young girls to travel far away from their home to find a friend is something that no one else would usually do.

Haruka just nodded and close her eyes. Victorian still opened her mouth like a goldfish, waiting for food.

'What a traumatised thing I ever had in my whole life....' Victorian thought.

Soon, the sun set and the two teenagers feel asleep like a baby.

"Say...you know these girls too well. I really envy you...you know how to make friend very well despite having a face like an evil person..." Calliope rest her chin on her knee while staring at the sleeping Haruka and Victorian.

"Haha, you think so? It just a natural thing to make friends...I was bullied alot when I was young, but I didn't give up when it come to make friends cause I believe in true friendship." Stella gave a small smile while using her magic to play with leaves on the ground.

The way she used her magic on those leaves made them seem like they were dancing. Calliope stared at those leaves without any sort of emotion showing on her face.

"How nice of you to still believe in happiness...unlike me..."

"Sorry, what was that?" Since Stella was so immersed in the dancing of the leaves, she didn't get to listened properly.

"Nevermind, it was just something useless...." Calliope shook her head.

Trust issues, betrayal, psychological pain was more painful than physical pain a hundred more times. She has experienced those for more than 5 times now.

It would be much more nicer if she had a normal childhood. If only.....if only...how hard was it for her when she has to look back into the past...

A mother who used you to get any sort of attention.

(A/N: This attention whore mother -_-)

A father who neglected you.

A friend who stole your love....

Ahh, how painful...she envy everyone and everything.

Unconsciously, a tear slip down while she was asleep. Stella wipe her tear away and pat her head.

"Have a good dream."

~~~

"Your majesty, please don't just barge in. This is Graham!" Vincent gripped Ethan's hand as tight as possible.

"Graham or not but they didn't make sure to look after Winchester's crown princess properly." Ethan pulled his hand away from Vincent's grip and march to the palace.

"Princess Stella came here as a holy guard to protect Princess Victorian from any harm inside Graham. You know they also didn't expect this to happen, do not lose your cool. This isn't like you at all, Ethan."

As someone who has followed Ethan's footstep since young age, Vincent rarely saw his prince lost his cool.

They just returned from the border. The demons thankfully finally back off, however, letter from Graham informed them that the crown princess was kidnapped.

Surely, Ethan didn't sit back and deal with it slowly. He raced over using magic to arrive here as soon as possible, it seem like the matter won't be take lightly now.

"Sir Vincent, your highness!!" Wendy and Ariana ran out from the palace with sweat trailed down.

"How is thing? Did Stella return?" Without any patience, Ethan immediately asked for Stella.

"No, not yet your highness. The current state is too complicated, not only did our princess went missing, the Graham's princess also went missing." Wendy wipe her sweat away.

"Damn it...." Ethan silently cursed but did not show anymore sign.

The three people can't help but worry for him in his stead. 

"I assume this is must be the crown prince of Winchester. I apologized for not looking after Princess Stella properly." Soft but a gentle voice rung up softly like a wind.

Ethan immediately turned his head to the owner of voice. The gentle face of the owner of the voice make Ethan scrowled.

"I was wondering where did you gone too...so you were just hiding here, huh?"

"I am not hiding, Graham is just where I was born." 

The master of the gentle voice was no other than Hendrix.

The clash of two male who was involved with Stella in the past has now begun.